- Product H76588
Pioneer CDJ-350 / DJM-350 DJ Package
- Write a Review
The Pioneer CDJ-350 / DJM-350 package includes 2 x CDJ-350-W Multi-Players paired up together with a DJM-350-W Performance DJ Mixer, in a stylish pea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Dual-Pioneer DJ Multi-Players and a Performance DJ Mixer, with a stylish pearl white finish, all in one complete package.
The Pioneer CDJ-350 / DJM-350 package includes 2 x CDJ-350-W Multi-Players paired up together with a DJM-350-W Performance DJ Mixer, in a stylish pearl white color finish. This package is the perfect edition for any home DJ system, and will enhance your DJ lifestyle in one easy-to-purchase package.
The Pioneer CDJ-350-W digital multi-player is just what you have come to know and love from the Pioneer CDJ series of DJ equipment. Now in a stylish pearl white color, the CDJ-350-W will enhance any DJ performance with the ability to play multiple types of music formats, organize your music library with Pioneer' own recordbox software, and multiple remixing options with the Auto Beat Loop Functions.
Compatable With Various Media and Music Formats
Adapting to today' variety of media formats, the CDJ-350-W enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files from CDs and USB memory devices. A USB port located on top of the turntable enables you to quickly connect an external storage device or a hard drive packed with music files, minimizing the need to bring your laptop computer to live performances.
rekordbox Music Management Software
The CDJ-350-W turntable includes rekordbox, Pioneer' proprietary music management software that organizes and catalogs your entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox, the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with the CDJ turntable.
Auto Beat Loop Function
With one press of a button on the player, you have the ability to create various loop performances including Beat Loop, Loop Divide, and Hot Loop to create a variety of remixing options that will add variety to your mixes.
DJ Software Compatible
The CDJ-350-W is HID (Human Interface Device) and MIDI compatible with other DJ software allowing it to be used as an audio interface. The HID controls were implemented into the player for superior interfacing with software, faster communication speed over MIDI, audio/visual streaming and two-way information on the display. HID enables easy, precise and native control of DVS systems without the need for time-coded discs
The 2-channel Pioneer DJM-350-W DJ mixer inherits functions and operability from Pioneer's popular DJM series, often found in professional nightclub installations. The DJM-350-W mixer is equipped with 4 kinds of effects, as well as an isolated 3-band equalizer; all of which allow you the ability to create one-of-a-kind mixes on the fly. The front USB port makes it easy to record your DJ mixes to USB storage devices, that will let you check your mix or record an entire set for listening to on other devices.
Directly Record to USB Devices
You can conveniently record your DJ mixes directly to a USB storage device via a USB port (Type A) located on the face of the mixer without having to use a computer or recording device. Recorded DJ mixes are saved as WAV files, allowing them to be imported for playback on a PC or other portable audio players. The DJM-350-W also embraces the same stunning pearl white finish as the CDJ-350', so the entire package will have a seamless visual effect.
Four Types of Effects
The DJM-350 is equipped with four types of effects, including Noise, Short Echo, Filter, and Jet, which will all enhance your remixing capabilities.
Isolated 3-Band Equalizer
The mixer features a built-in 3-band equalizer (isolator type) that allows a broad range of independent level control, from +9dB to -ˆž (cut) in each of the HI, MID & LOW ranges.
Selectable MIC/AUX channel
Mounted with a MIC/AUX terminal for connecting portable audio devices or microphones.
- Multi-format playback adapts to today' variety of media formats such as; MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files from CDs and USB memory devices
- Includes Pioneer' œredbox Music Management software that will organize and catalog your entire music library
- Just one press of a button and you can access the Beat Loop, Loop Divide, and Hot Loop functions that will allow you to create various loop based performances to create instant remixing options
- HID and MIDI abilities that enhance the units compatibility with other DJ software, and offer precise and native control of DVS systems without the need for time-coded discs
- Conveniently record your DJ mixes directly to a USB storage device via a USB port located on the front of the without having to use a computer or recording device
- Equipped with four types of effects, including Noise, Short Echo, Filter, and Jet, which will enrich all of your remixing options
- The mixer features a built-in 3-band equalizer (isolator type) that allows a broad range of independent control of frequencies to blend your mixes smoothly
- Mounted with a MIC/AUX terminal for connecting portable audio devices or microphones
High-performance and stylish DJ gear package from Pioneer, that is ideal for your home DJ setup.
- Compatible media: Music CDs, CD-R/RW, USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
- Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
- File systems compatible with USB storage: FAT 12, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency range: 4Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 115dB or higher (JEITA)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.006% or less (JEITA)
- USB Ports: USB A Port x1, USB B Port x1
- Audio output terminals: AUDIO OUT (RCA)
- Other terminals: CONTROL OUT (3.5mm mini-jack)
- Audio output voltage: 2.0 V
- Power source: AC 120V (60Hz)
- Power consumption: 16W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8-5/8 x 4-3/16 x 11-3/8
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Number of channels: 2
- Input terminals: CD x 2 (RCA), PHONO x 2 (RCA), MIC x 1 (1/4-inch PHONE x 1), AUX x 1 (RCA)
- Output terminals: MASTER OUT x 1 (RCA x 1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 1 (1/4 PHONE), REC OUT x 1 (RCA)
- Other terminals: Control Out x 2 (3.5mm mini-jack), USB B Port x 1
- A/D, D/A Converter: 48kHz/24-bit
- Frequency performance: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 97dB or higher (CD)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.007% or less (JEITA)
- Power supply: AC 120 V (60Hz)
- Power consumption: 17W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8-5/8 x 4-3/16 x 11-5/8
- Weight: 7 lb.