- J41720 000000000 J41720000000000
Pioneer DM-40 4-inch Desktop Monitor Speakers
- Write a Review
The DM-40 bookshelf monitor speaker is based on technology from Pioneer’s pro-audio sub-brand TAD1 and the S-DJ X Series of pro-DJ monitors, includin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact monitors for DJ and studio use.
The DM-40 bookshelf monitor speaker is based on technology from Pioneer’s pro-audio sub-brand TAD1 and the S-DJ X Series of pro-DJ monitors, including a front-loaded bass reflex system to deliver a tight bass kick you’ll feel. Soft dome tweeters with DECO2 convex diffusers produce a 3D stereo sound and a wide sweet spot so you’ll enjoy a clear, energetic sound whether you’re sitting to produce, standing to DJ or listening to music from your smartphone.
With a choice of inputs (RCA and stereo mini jack) you can easily connect the speakers to your DJ or production kit, making the DM-40 a versatile all-rounder ready for any home set-up.
The DM-40s’ 4-inch fiberglass woofers output bass from the front and the bass ducts feature grooves to reduce air friction – so you’ll feel a tight, punchy bass even if you put the speakers close to the wall. Soft dome tweeters with convex diffusers deliver a 3D high frequency sound.
Class AB amp and time alignment ensure balance across the frequencies, and the tweeter and woofer are carefully positioned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies. A Class AB amp ensures perfect clarity with low-distortion and no loss of quality, and curved front edges reduce resonance for a clean sound. The cabinet’s curved front increases its rigidity and reduces external diffraction – as well as looking good in your home set-up.
Other features include a volume control dial on the front panel for ease of use, RCA and stereo mini jack inputs and a headphone output.
- Type: 2-way bass reflex active monitor speaker
- Tweeter: ¾-inch soft dome tweeter
- Woofer: 4-inch fibreglass woofer
- Amplifier output: Left channel: 21 W / 4 Ω , Class AB
- Right channel: 21 W / 4 Ω , Class AB
- Input ports: RCA x 1, 3.5mm stereo mini plug x 1
- Output ports: Headphone output x 1
- Input impedance: 10 kΩ
- Power consumption: 35 W
- Stand-by power consumption: 0.5 W or less
Order today, an ideal small format monitor pair.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.