- J39501 000000000 J39501000000000
Pioneer TORAIZ SP-16 Professional Sampler
- Write a Review
The TORAIZ SP-16 sampler and step sequencer is the first such instrument in the TORAIZ line-up of music production tools for DJs and producers. TORAI...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Highly musical step sequencer with analog filters.
The TORAIZ SP-16 sampler and step sequencer is the first such instrument in the TORAIZ line-up of music production tools for DJs and producers. TORAIZ partnered with the legendary synth creator Dave Smith to add his Prophet-6 analogue filters, so you can give your creations a rich, analog warmth and presence.
Use the TORAIZ SP-16’s simple layout and large touch screen for producing, or use it as a standalone unit in the DJ booth to enhance performances. Load samples, create patterns, and add FX and loops, and manipulate their parameters to make your music truly your own.
Two line inputs (L/Mono & R, ¼” TS) and one MIDI input, eight line outs (1/4” TS), one MIDI Out/Thru and a headphone monitor. One LAN terminal and two USB ports (A and B).
- Dave Smith high-pass and low-pass analog filters
- 16-Step sequencer, creates up to 256 patterns
- 7” Full-color touch screen with detailed sample information
- Manipulate parameters using six rotary dials
- Touch strip for parameter control, pitch bend, note repeat and more
- 16-Track real-time playback engine
- Time stretch, pitch bend
- Built-in mixer with eight assignable outputs
- Load samples via USB or 8GB internal memory
- 2GB of onboard sounds
Order today and increase the expressiveness of your live performance.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Pioneer TORAIZ SP-16 Professional Sampler:
This unit is a Pandora's box for the Dj remixer and producer.
Adding this to a pioneer dj setup loaded with one shot samples, loops and
Synths and drum kits allows one to mix/remix and produce on the fly with no laptop needed.
Add a laptop to record it all or bring into a daw and there's truly no limits.
Would like to see more built in effects to make it more useful as a standalone but I remeber them saying there will be integration with daws and vst plugins. When that happens I will pass out!
This truly is like maschine, the tr-8 and akai Mpc touch all rolled up into one.
It comes stock with 2gb of useful samples (707, 808, 909 kits) and loops.
I don't care for the synths as this unit doesn't allow you to properly scale or fully control your sample (set loop points) unless im missing something.
There's lots of room for improvement but with the recent 1.2 software update I see that pioneer is serious about supporting this unit. It's in its infancy and I'm liking what I see so far.
- Was this a gift?: