- J31806 000000000 J31806000000000
Pioneer XDJ-700 Compact Digital Player
- Write a Review
The XDJ-700 is a compact multi player that's fully compatible with Pioneer's rekordbox performance DJ software. It comes with a large touchscreen, a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact digital media player with full-color touchscreen and professional mixing features.
The XDJ-700 is a compact multi player that's fully compatible with Pioneer's rekordbox performance DJ software. It comes with a large touchscreen, a familiar club layout and it inherits a host of features from its big brother, the XDJ-1000. Its smaller size and removable stand offer great set-up possibilities for even the tightest club booths or home set-up. With full support for Pioneer's free rekordbox™ software you can prepare and manage your tracks on a PC or Mac before even heading out to the gig.
Large Touch Screen
The 7" full-color LCD touch screen gives you instinctive control and enables the ultimate creativity. The GUI is divided into three sections so you can effortlessly see and access all the features you need.
With ProDJ Link you can connect up to four players, turntables or laptops via LAN connection and share a single source. Combine this with rekordbox to access pre-prepared loops and cues, sync the beat with the master deck, and access a host of advanced pro-DJ features.
'My Settings' allows you to prepare your system's setting preferences in rekordbox™ and save them to USB, SD, smartphones and tablets. This way you can instantly switch to your own settings when alternating DJs in the booth.
Call up the Qwerty keyboard to search by keyword or use the rotary dial to browse. Plus you can choose how you view your tracks: list, artwork or custom view.
Professional DJ Features
Hot Cues -Trigger Hot Cues and Hot Loops in perfect time.
Beat Perfect - Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time.
Slip Mode - Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
More Creative Freedom - Automatically beat match up to four decks playing tracks analyzed in rekordbox, leaving you free to focus on adding your unique mark on the mix.
- Formats: AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV / iOS version of rekordbox: MP3 and AAC only
- MIDI Control: Yes
- ProDJ Link: Yes
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Frequency Range: 4Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 115 dB (JEITA)
- Distortion: < 0.003 % (JEITA)
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Onboard Features
- Display: 7" full-color LCD touchscreen
- Wave Zoom Display: Yes
- Phase Meter: Yes
- Beat Counter: Yes
- Jog Dial size: 5.44 in
- Jog Modes: CDJ / Vinyl Mode
- Hot Cue: Yes
- Hot Loop: Yes
- Active Loop: Yes
- Auto Beat Loop: Yes
- Reloop: Yes
- Real Time Seamless Loop: Yes
- Slip Mode: Yes
- Beat Sync: Yes
- Reverse: Yes
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Needle Search / Needle Drop: Yes
- Vinyl Brake: Yes
- Width: 9.37 in
- Height: 4.17 in
- Depth: 12.13 in
Familiar club layout with professional mixing features, order the XDJ-700 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.