- Product H77338
PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 EV Live X Dual Sub PA Package
- Write a Review
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixing console and a pair of Electro-Voice ELX118P powered subwoofers.Presonus StudioLive ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful, versatile digital mixer packaged with a pair of premium powered subwoofers.
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixing console and a pair of Electro-Voice ELX118P powered subwoofers.
Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
StudioLive is one of the most powerful and flexible 16-channel digital mixers the world has seen. Loaded with 16 high-headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 32x18 FireWire recording and playback engine, Fat-Channel processing with 4-band EQs, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, 6 aux buses, 4 sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more, it breaks new boundaries for music performance and production.
For a more complete description of this richly detailed mixer, please see the Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 product detail page.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the portable ELX118P active sub features the latest Electro-Voice-engineered 18" woofer. With a generous 700W Class-D high efficiency amp, 134dB SPL output, and a 42Hz-100Hz frequency response you'll be able to shake, rattle, and roll the crowd with aurally pleasing low end. It also features an XLR combo jack and XLR link output as well as easy-to use controls.
The ELX118P is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for transport, and 35mm pole mount socket for convenient mounting of other speakers from the Live X series above it.
- Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
- 16 inputs, 6 auxiliary mixes, 4 subgroups
- 16 class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers
- Hi-Definition analog to digital converters (118dB dynamic range)
- Unlimited headroom 32-bit floating point digital mixing and effects processing
- Internal sample frequency 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- 22x18 FireWire digital recording interface
- Compact 19" rack-mountable rugged steel chassis
- Electro-Voice ELX118P
- Designed for Pro Music, and other applications.
- 18 woofer for powerful, engaging bass response
- 32Hz - 130Hz frequency range; 134dB max SPL
- 700W Class D lightweight amplifier - runs cool without fans
- Rugged wood cabinet - supports pole-mounted or stacked configurations
If you have a pair of speakers you are happy with but want to upgrade your mixer and add some subs, this is the package for you. Order today.
StudioLive 16.4.2 EV Live X Dual Sub PA Package
- For specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.