- J55206 000000000 J55206000000000
PreSonus StudioLive 24 Series III 24-channel Digital Console Mixer
- Write a Review
PreSonus’ StudioLive 24 digital console is by far the most powerful mixer in its class and is fully recallable, with 25 touch-sensitive, motorized fa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
25 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and recallable XMAX preamps.
PreSonus’ StudioLive 24 digital console is by far the most powerful mixer in its class and is fully recallable, with 25 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and recallable XMAX preamps. Ideal for both live sound and studio applications, it features studio-grade sound and a highly intuitive interface with customizable Fat Channel views and channel layers.
This state-of-the-art digital console brings you into the future of digital mixing, including a plug-in-style signal-processing workflow that features studio-quality, vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel.
This addition to the Series III lineup retains PreSonus’ legendary ease of use, with a fader for each input channel and both 1-to-1 and split-layer workflows. With a total of 32 inputs, the StudioLive 24 gives you 16 FlexMixes that can be aux, subgroup, or matrix mixes. You’ll also get a 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; 24 DCA groups; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 40x40 USB and 55x55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 24 features an onboard multitrack SD recorder with Capture one-touch recording, true virtual soundcheck, and mix scene transfers to Studio One—without a computer.
- Fully recallable, 24-channel digital mixing console
- 32 total inputs, including 24 input channels with recallable XMAX preamps
- 25 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- 16 Flex mixes and four dedicated subgroups
- Intuitive interface, customizable workflow
Take your studio or live shows into the future of digital mixing—order today.
- Total outputs: 16
- XLR out: 8
- 1/4” out: 8
- S/PDIF out: Not specified
- ADAT/optical out: Not specified
- RCA out: Yes
- AES / EBU: Yes
- Connections: USB, Bluetooth
- MIDI I/O: Not specified
- Headphone output(s): Yes
- Wi-Fi Yes
- Word-clock I/O: Not specified
- I/O expansion: Not specified
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Not specified
- Type: Virtual
- EQ bands: 31
- Master graphic: Not specified
- Width: 25.6 in.
- Height: 7 in.
- Depth: 23 in.
- Weight: 30 lb.
- Automation: Yes
- Fader type: Not specified
- Motorized faders: Yes
- Bundled software: Yes
- Rackmountable: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.