- Product H77342
PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2 PA Package with QSC K8 Speakers
- Write a Review
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of QSC K8 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stands, two ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Versatile digital mixer and a pair of super compact and lightweight powered PA speakers.
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of QSC K8 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stands, two mics and four XLR cables.
Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2
StudioLive is one of the most powerful and flexible 24-channel digital mixers on the market. Loaded with 24 high-headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 32x26 FireWire recording and playback engine, Fat-Channel processing with 4-band EQs, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, 6 aux buses, 4 sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more, it breaks new boundaries for music performance and production.
For a more complete description of this richly detailed mixer, please see the Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 product detail page.
The QSC K8 8" powered loudspeaker features a 1000-watt Class-D power module, and its extremely compact size won't intrude on audience sightlines. Its 105 wide dispersion is a major advantage when the audience is up close to the loudspeaker. Low frequencies extend to 61Hz (-10dB) and the unit outputs an amazing 127dB.
QSC's K8 speaker features a 1-3/4" HF device in its 2-way enclosure. The K8 output dispersion is extremely widet at 105, assuring coverage for audience members close to the stage. This radical approach is achievable due to a process called Directivity Matched Transition (DMT). DMT allows QSC to take advantage of a fundamental law of acoustics: smaller diameter woofers have wider coverage patterns than larger ones. The K Series matches the HF device to the LF dispersion, allowing for the smoothest and flattest frequency response possible across the entire sound field.
Add to this advanced DSP processing and an enclosure molded from ABS”a material far more rugged and sonically pleasing than conventional plastics”and the QSC K8 Speaker delivers exceptional performance in this category of loudspeakers.
- 24 mic/line inputs with high-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers
- 4 subgroups
- Stereo/mono main out
- 10 auxiliary mixes
- 32-in/26-out FireWire digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1kHz and 48kHz)
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac and PC
- Capture 1.1 recording software for Mac and PC
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, and more
- 24-channel strips
- Trim control with -20 to +20dBV line/-15 to +65dBu mic gain range (80dB)
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- FireWire Input Select
- 100mm precision faders
- 1,000 watt, efficient and lightweight Class D power module
- Lightweight (27 lb.)
- Professional appearance and rugged construction
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- DEEP mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone Mic/Line and Line inputs with Loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
Order today and get a pair of powered speakers with more punch per pound than anything on the market along with an amazing digital mixer.
- For specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.