- Product H65778
PreSonus StudioOne Artist to Pro Upgrade
- Write a Review
Note: After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Upgrade to the pro version fast and easy with a few clicks of the mouse.
Note: After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. (Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
Downloadable products cannot be returned.
Get the full experience and all the plug-ins and bundles extras that comes with PreSonus Studio One Pro with this upgrade for Studio Artist owners. You've got a sense of what Studio One can do, now take it to the pro level by completing the software package.
PreSonus Studio One Pro is a music creation and production application for Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista that makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering ridiculously simple right out of the box, yet provides a wealth of professional features.
Fresh code, innovative drag-and-drop MIDI mapping and plug-in management, auto-configuration with PreSonus hardware, insanely good audio quality, unlimited tracks and plug-ins per track, and a powerful, inventive Start page that literally puts the whole project right in your hands are just a few of the compelling features that make Studio One Pro the next generation in audio software. Far from just another music production software program, Studio One changes the rules of the game, giving you a complete, easy-to-use solution from raw tracks to finished master, while supporting the latest standards and technologies.
High-End Audio Engine
PreSonus Studio One Pro is based on a cutting-edge audio engine that delivers unparalleled sound and automatically switches between 32-bit and 64-bit floating-point processing on the fly (even with a 32-bit OS), ensuring the highest quality audio at all times.
Compatible and easy to configure
The Studio One Pro software is compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or CoreAudio-compliant audio interface, including, of course, the entire line of PreSonus interfaces. It recognizes your PreSonus interface, and preprogrammed templates automatically create software inputs and assign them to the appropriate hardware inputs on your PreSonus interface. You don't have to configure your music software to work with your hardware”PreSonus Studio One Pro does it for you.
The software stores I/O configurations with each song, for each computer, and for each device driver. As a result, you can take a song to a friend's studio, use Studio One Pro with their interface, and when you get back to your studio, it will recall the original I/O configuration for the song, as if you never left. This works regardless of interface.
Innovative Start Page
A powerful tool that will appeal to professionals and hobbyists alike, the Start page allows you to access recent songs and projects, create new ones, configure external devices, and access tutorial information, demo songs, and a special PreSonus news feed. You can download updates and support materials directly from the Start page, without ever leaving PreSonus Studio One Pro.
Easy to Navigate
Unlike most music production software programs, a single, straightforward workspace allows you to track, edit, and mix in one easy-to-navigate window that you can access with a single click. Or if you wish, you can separate the Console and Arrange views and can even drag them to separate displays. A compact Console view allows you to mix while viewing the arrangement so you don't have to bounce back and forth between windows. You also can switch to a larger Console view”yet another way that Studio One Pro helps you work quickly while giving you maximum flexibility.
The Arrange view employs a waveform display with user-selectable color-coding and sample-level zoom. The Arrange view shows you the big picture, while the Edit view shows you the up-close details; used together, they virtually eliminate the need to zoom in and out. The Console view contains faders, solos, mutes, pans, and other expected elements. It also includes extensive sidechaining capability.
PreSonus Studio One's Pro Browser provides instant access to effects, loops, instruments, and other key elements. You can preview any audio clip, and if the clip has tempo information encoded, it will play synced to the song tempo.
Powerful Drag-and-Drop Features
Here's where it gets really interesting: Studio One Pro's powerful drag-and-drop function allows you to drag an audio clip, effect, or a virtual instrument from the Browser directly onto a track in the Arrange or Console view. Time stretching enables Studio One Pro to automatically match tempo-encoded audio clips with song tempo. You can copy an effect or a whole chain of effects”including settings”by simply dragging to a new track in the Console view. These are just a few of the many ways that Studio One's Pro Browser and drag-and-drop implementation allow you to work quickly, without scrolling through pages of menus. It's a lot more fun too! No other music-production program even comes close.
Studio One Pro supports ReWire and the VST and AU plug-in formats, including the VST 3 plug-in specification, so it is ready to use the newest plug-ins as they are released. It also utilizes automatic delay compensation, which keeps tracks in sync regardless of plug-in processing. But the most glittering gems are PreSonus' proprietary Native Effects Suite plug-ins, which include a wide variety of built-in effects, such as compressors, EQs, distortion, delay effects, amp modeling, modulation effects, and reverbs. These plug-ins process audio with 64-bit floating-point double precision. This is truly state-of-the-art technology. Three new PreSonus virtual instruments are also bundled with Studio One, including SampleOne, a virtual sampler that offers the fastest sample mapping available.
Easy, Intuitive MIDI Mapping
When it comes to MIDI mapping, Studio One Pro changes the rules yet again. Of course, you can record MIDI parts and then tweak them in a piano-roll editor. But the real fun starts with Control Link, its intuitive MIDI-mapping system. Simply move the hardware and software controls to be linked and click the Link button for instant mapping. In Global mode, hardware and software controls maintain a one-to-one relationship, so a hardware control is linked directly to one software control for the entire program. In Focus mode, control maps only apply to a particular plug-in, so you can make different control maps for each plug-in, and the Focus map is stored with the plug-in, giving you no-sweat, context-sensitive MIDI mapping. This works with all parameters of any VST or AU plug-in.
Integrated Mastering Suite
The Project page is a complete mastering solution that is fully integrated with the rest of the program. The Project page includes all the necessary tools to create a production-quality master, including effects, crossfades, volume envelopes, and meters. You can make disc images, burn Red Book CDs, and create digital-release albums, complete with metadata. In addition, Studio One Pro creates an intelligent link when songs are placed in a Project for mastering, automatically updating any changes to the original tracks or subsequent mixes. From basic tracking to multiple-release mastering, Studio One Pro is a complete music production solution.
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Integrated mastering solution with automatic mix updating, waveform editing, effects, Red Book CD burning, and digital release
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- 64-bit processing (even on 32-bit machines)
- Easy-to-use sidechain routing
- 64-bit effects suite
- Stunning virtual instruments
- User-friendly sampler
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Realtime audio timestretching and resampling
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
- K System metering
- Gigabytes of inspiring content
- Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-,or Core Audio-compliant audio interface
- MP3 export
- Ampire: amplifier-modeling plug-in
- Analog Delay: tape-delay emulation plug-in
- Auto Filter: envelope filter plug-in
- Beat Delay: tempo-synchronized Delay
- Binaural Pan: stereo panning effect plug-in
- Channel Strip: dynamics processing and equalizer plug-in
- Chorus: mono/stereo chorus plug-in
- Compressor: mono/stereo variable compressor plug-in
- Expander: mono/stereo expander plug-in
- Flanger: stereo/mono flanger plug-in
- Gate: noise gate plug-in
- Groove Delay: multi-tap and tempo synchronized delay plug-in
- Limiter: mono/stereo limiter plug-in
- Mixtool: phase and MS utility plug-in
- MixVerb: mono/stereo reverb plug-in
- Multiband Dynamics: mono/stereo Multiband Compressor/Expander plug-in
- Phase Meter: phase correlation analysis plug-in
- Phaser: mono/stereo phaser plug-in
- Pro EQ: 7-band parametric EQ
- Red Light Distortion: distortion plug-in
- Room Reverb: stereo/mono room reverb plug-in
- Spectrum Meter: frequency analysis plug-in
- Tricomp: 3-band compressor plug-in
- Tuner: instrument tuning plug-in
- X-Trem: mono/stereo tremolo plug-in
- Impact: sample trigger virtual instrument
- Presence: sample player virtual instrument
- SampleOne: sampler virtual instrument
- Bundled Content
- PreSonus Instruments Vol. 1: 200 Instruments for built-in Presence
- sample player
- PreSonus Instruments Vol. 2: 100 premium instruments for built-in
- Presence sample player
- Ueberschall Impact Drums: 32 Kits for built-in Impact drum sampler
- PreSonus Loops Vol. 1: approx. 1500 high-quality loops
- NI KORE Player with factory content
- NI GUITAR RIG LE 3
- Toontrack EZDrummer Lite
- PreSonus Loops Vols. 2-4: approx 4,000 high-quality loops
StudioOne Artist to Pro Upgrade
- System Requirements
Mac OS X 10.4.11 or Mac OS X 10.5.2 or higher
PowerPC G4 1.25GHz or Intel Core Solo 1.5GHz processor
PowerPC G5 or better or Intel Core Duo or Intel Xeon processor or better
2 GB or more RAM
Windows XP or Vista
Intel Pentium 4 1.6GHz processor or AMD Athlon 64 (Turion)
Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz EM64T or better or AMD Athlon 64 3000+ or better
2GB or more RAM
Windows and Macintosh Systems
A monitor resolution no lower than 1024x768 pixels