- Product 249027
Primera Bravo II AutoPrinter CD/DVD Printer
- Write a Review
The Primera Bravo II AutoPrinter is an all-in-one CD and DVD disc printing system that automatically prints full-color, 4800 dpi images directly onto...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Delivers professional results at an affordable price!
The Primera Bravo II AutoPrinter is an all-in-one CD and DVD disc printing system that automatically prints full-color, 4800 dpi images directly onto the surface of CDs and DVDs. The Bravo II AutoPrinter produces gorgeous, full-color CDs and DVDs in jobs of up to 50 discs at a time. It automatically feeds discs into and out of the printer and is the perfect companion to the tower-style duplicator you may already own—all for a price that's about the same as other manual disc printers!
Bravo II is ideal for printing either one at a time, unique discs or jobs of up to 50 discs at a time. Models include both Windows-based PC and Mac software in every box.
Integrated 4800 DPI Printing
Bravo II incorporates stunning, full-color printing at up to 4800 dpi—the best in the industry. You'll be able to produce discs that look as professional as any you've ever seen using high-resolution text, graphics and even photos. Printing times are fast. It took just 54 seconds to print the disc shown here at 600 x 600 dpi resolution.
Exclusive AccuDisc Technology
With Bravo II, you'll also benefit from Primera's new patent-pending AccuDisc Technology.
This suite of hardware and firmware enhancements provides the most accurate and precise disc picking available today. Utilizing advanced LED optics instead of mechanical components, AccuDisc eliminates misalignment of the picking mechanism. It also prevents the feeding of double discs into the printer tray—a common problem with other picking systems.
Many Choices of Media
Bravo II produces not only standard 120mm discs, but also several of the popular business card shaped and mini CD/DVD formats. An optional media adapter kit is required.
Get Up and Running Quickly
From initial set-up to full operation, Bravo II is easy to use. SureThing CD Labeler Primera Edition for Windows users is included. This program makes professional looking disc printing a snap with full-color backgrounds and templates. Mac and Windows users can also choose from Adobe® PhotoShop® and Illustrator ® templates for disc design.
Large Disc Capacity
Bravo II can print up to 50 discs per job with the included Kiosk Mode Kit. Finished discs are dispensed out the center of the machine.
Need More Capacity?
Introducing the new ADL-MAX Autoloader. Simply place a Bravo II Disc Publisher onto the platform of the ADL-MAX Autoloader. In just minutes, you'll be able to increase the capacity of your Bravo II to 325 discs. Increases the capacity of a BravoPro Disc Publisher to 350 discs.
The Price/Performance Leader
Primera manufactures more automated disc publishing and duplication systems than any other company in the world. So, no matter what you need to print on your CDs/DVDs—you can feel confident with the Bravo II's performance and reliability.
- Model: Bravo II AutoPrinter (No drives, for printing only)
- Disc Capacity: 25 disc input/output, 50 discs with Kiosk Mode
- Print Method, Inkjet
- Print Resolutions: 4800 x 1200 dpi, 2400 dpi x 1200 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi and 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Print Width: 4.724" (120mm)
- Ink Cartridges: Dual CMY color and black monochrome
- Colors: 16.7 million and black monochrome
- Color Matching: PrimaColor ™ ICC-compliant color matching software included
- Label Software: SureThing ™ CD Labeler Primera Edition for Windows ® users and Adobe ® PhotoShop ® and Illustrator ® design templates for Mac ® and Windows users
- Kiosk Mode Kit: Bravo II Kiosk Mode Kit (includes 50-disc output bin, metal tray, software and instructions), Kiosk Mode Kit is mailed after product registration
- Media Types: Printable-surface CDs and DVDs
- Warranty: One year
Bravo II AutoPrinter CD/DVD Printer
- Operating Systems:
- Windows XP/2000 and Vista ®
- Mac OS X, v.10.2 or later
- Minimum System Requirements for PC:
- Pentium III ® based processor at 700 MHz or higher, 512MB RAM minimum, available USB 2.0 port or open PCI slot for optional USB 2.0 adapter card
- Minimum System Requirements for Mac Computers:
- 700 MHz PowerPC, G4 processor running Mac OS X v10.2 or later, 256 MB RAM, one available USB 2.0 port
- Electrical Rating: 12 VDC, 5A
- Safety: UL, UL-C, CE
- Emissions: FCC Class B, CE
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 60 watts (12vdc)
- Weight: 18 lbs. (8.2kg)
- Dimensions 17.25"W x 7.25"H x 16"D (438mmW x 184mmH x 406mmD)
- Interfaces: USB 2.0
- Software for Mac and PC platforms
- Kiosk Mode Kit (mailed separately after product registration)
- USB 2.0 PCI Adapter Card
- Bravo II Business Card Adapter Kit - includes templates and input trays for:
- 80mm mini-CDs
- 59mm x 85mm rectangular business card CDs
- 63mm x 80mm rounded ("hockey rink") business card CDs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought this unit for my college music department, but after burning about 100 CDs, it wouldn't accept data input. The service desk was very helpful on the phone, but couldn't fix it, so it was shipped back, which they paid for. It returned, but broke down again after about 60 more copies. This time the pick-up mechanism would not center on the discs. I spent several sessions on the phone, with no results, despite a very concerned customer rep. Sent it back, but still experienced the same problem. By then the warranty expired and with budget cuts, I can't justify the expense to pay for shipping and repair. The company was very helpful, in every case, but the product just could not deliver. It was a lot of money paid out for the less than 200 copies it made.