- Product 500388
Pro-Ject Debut III USB Turntable
- Write a Review
Use the Pro-Ject Debut III USB Turntable to transfer your treasured vinyl records to any digital file format with audiophile sound quality. Pro-Ject'...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Turn vinyl into digital with ease.
Use the Pro-Ject Debut III USB Turntable to transfer your treasured vinyl records to any digital file format with audiophile sound quality. Pro-Ject's legendary Debut III turntable is now available in a design for the digital age. Fitted with an onboard moving magnet phono preamplifier, A/D converter, and USB output, this remarkable turntable can digitalize analog signals to record direct to your computer via a USB interface and suitable music recording software. The Pro-Ject Debut III Turntable's dual-mono low-noise preamplifier circuitry, accurate RIAA equalization and the exceptional performance of the Debut III tonearm/phono cartridge and drive mechanism ensure high fidelity audio reproduction. The Debut III USB turntable is a music lover's dream that lets you enjoy your favorite records via portable digital playback, computer network, or server based media systems.
- Silent running AC motor with 2-step metal pulley drives the hub and platter via a flat-ground belt
- The medium density fiber plinth uses 4 shock absorbing feet
- Drive motor is decoupled from the plinth to reduce vibration transmission
- Nearly 3lb. sheet-steel sandwiched platter provides excellent speed stability and protects records with a felt mat
- Precision chrome-plated stainless-steel axle couples the platter to a polished ball bearing in a brass housing for low resistance and ultra-quiet rotation
- An external power supply reduces the chance of electro-mechanical interference
- Both the 8.6" tonearm and fixed headshell are constructed from a single piece of aluminum for superior rigidity and low resonance
- Inverted horizontal bearings consist of 2 hardened stainless-steel points resting on sapphire pads for outstanding tonearm stability and tracking capability
- Flexible counterweight shaft avoids undesirable vibrations from occurring
- Adjustment of needle azimuth is easily accomplished by a single-screw adjustment
- Internal tonearm wiring is of high-purity copper and terminated directly to gold-plated sockets at both the headshell and phono jacks for low-noise signal transmission
- A supplied 3.5mm jack can be used to connect the Pro-Ject Debut III Phono USB to any line level/auxiliary input such as a computer, MIDI system, mixer, etc.
Make your record collection an electronic collection with this USB turntable. Order now.
Debut III USB Turntable
- Phono cartridge: Ortofon OM 5E MM supplied
- Noise floor: 88dB
- THD: 0.005%
- Input impedance: 47k ohms/100pf
- Power consumption: 16V/40mA AC
- Gain: 32dB
- Output voltage: 160mV/1kHz at 4mV/1kHz
- RIAA EQ curve accuracy: 20Hzâ20kHz, > 0.5db
- USB output: Digital Serial Data Protocol USB 1.1
- Dimensions: 16.5"Wx 4.5"H x 12.6"D with dustcover down, 16.5"W x 14.4"H x 12.6"D with dustcover up
- Weight: 15lb.