- Product 807601
Pro-Ject Phono Box Turntable Preamplifier
- Write a Review
The Pro-Ject Phono Box turntable preamplifier is designed to connect turntables to receivers. With simplicity of design and premium components, the P...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
What you need when your receiver has no phono input.
The Pro-Ject Phono Box turntable preamplifier is designed to connect turntables to receivers. With simplicity of design and premium components, the Pro-Ject Phone Box's performance outweighs both its size and its price. The turntable preamp easily switches between MM and MC cartridges using internal jumpers. Dual mono design. Class A components and low-noise integrated circuits throughout the entire circuit path.
- Turntable preamp designed to connect tables to receivers without a phono preamp
- Combines simplicity of design and premium components
- Easily switches between MM and MC using internal jumpers
- Dual mono design
- Class A components
An essential turntable preamp for modern receivers lacking phono inputs. Order today.
Phono Box Turntable Preamplifier
- Input Sensitivity MM: 5mV / 1kHz
- Input Sensitivity MC: 0.45mV / 1kHz
- Input impedance MM: 47K ohms / 100 pF
- Input impedance MC: 100 ohms / 100 pF
- Output voltage: 200mV / 1kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.005%
- RIAA curve accuracy: 20Hz-20kHz / max 0.5
- Signal to noise Ratio MM: > -88dB
- Signal to noise Ratio MC: > -79dB
- Dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H x 1-1/4"D
- Weight: .65 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Pro-Ject Phono Box Turntable Preamplifier:
having compared the internal preamp on my audio-technica turntable to the preamp in my receiver to an external behringer preamp, i can safely say that the Pro-Ject Phono Box buries them all. the difference is quite noticeable. everything sounds smooth, balanced and punchy.