- 153905 000000000 153905000000000
Radial Engineering JD7 Injector Guitar Signal Distribution System
- Write a Review
Front panel control makes selecting amplifiers, ground paths and polarity (phase reversal) easy. The JD7 has a Class-A audio signal path that has bee...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Radial JD7 Injector allows your guitar signal to drive as many as 7 amplifiers simultaneously without loss or coloration.
Front panel control makes selecting amplifiers, ground paths and polarity (phase reversal) easy. The JD7 has a Class-A audio signal path that has been optimized for use with electric guitars and is 100% discrete (no op amps or chips) producing the most accurate and faithful signal at each output. To eliminate problems such as 60 cycle hum caused by ground loops without signal degradation, the world's finest audio transformers by Jensen are employed. The Radial JD7 also features a 600-ohm balanced direct output to allow the engineer to record a dry guitar track or to use the JD7 as a direct box. A balanced input allows a pre-recorded track to be sent back into the JD7 which can then drive amplifiers, effect pedals, and other devices.
- 1-in, 7-out signal routing system for guitarists
- One-touch super-intuitive operation of all functions
- Class-A circuit, Jensen transformer isolated outputs
- Natural sound does not introduce artifacts to the signal
- Drag control re-creates guitar to amp relationship
The Radial JD7 Injector makes a pro's job a whole lot easier and provides you with more options than ever before. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.