- J26896 000000000 J26896000000000
Reloop RMP-1 Scratch MK2 CD Player
- Write a Review
The scratch version of the RMP-1 is equipped with a sophisticated DSP scratch simulator that can be controlled via the two-piece, touch-sensitive jog...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic CD player with scratch function.
The scratch version of the RMP-1 is equipped with a sophisticated DSP scratch simulator that can be controlled via the two-piece, touch-sensitive jog wheel. The edge is used for searching, push-starting and braking, while the inner surface activates the sound synthesis when being touched. The RMP-1 Scratch MK2 provides easy, convenient access to the most important mixing functions, and the added scratch function makes it a perfect turntablist's CD player.
- MP3 compatible single frontloader CD player
- Touch-sensitive two-piece jog dial
- High-end scratch simulator with return-to-cue-function
- Automatic and manual BPM counter
- 4 independent 5-second sample banks (pitchable)
- 4 independent cue point banks
- ID3 TAG support
- Track and folder search
- Especially bright Dot Matrix VFD display for all functions
- Especially long pitch fader (can be switched off)
- Pitch range: +/- 4/8/16/100% (with master tempo)
- Ultra fine pitch in steps of 0.05% up to +/-8%
- Pitch bend up to +/- 100%
- Auto cue
- Seamless loop function / re-loop function
- Frame search
- Instant start due to 1 bit technology (8-fold)
- Playing address
- 10-second anti-shock memory
- Improved, cushioned, shock-absorbing feet
- Elapsed/remain time display
- Sleep function
- Instant play from cue point
- Relay play
- Fader start play
The turntablist's CD player. Order today.
RMP-1 Scratch MK2 CD Player
- S/N ratio: 97 dB
- D/A converter: 8-fold/1 bit
- Dimensions: 12.6" x 4.43" x 13.4" (320 x 112.6 x 340 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.