- J26886 000000000 J26886000000000
Reloop RMX-33I 3-Channel MIDI Mixer
- Write a Review
The Reloop RMX-33i is a 3+1 channel DJ mixer with digital audio architecture and integrated Instant Sound Color effects. This compact club-style mixe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
3 (+1) Channel digital effect mixer.
The Reloop RMX-33i is a 3+1 channel DJ mixer with digital audio architecture and integrated Instant Sound Color effects. This compact club-style mixer benefits from the same high quality build and sound characteristics that are already found on the flagship RMX-80 Digital mixer.
Smart tablet split connection
An iPad split input on the rear of the mixer makes it possible to include an iPad, Android tablet or smartphone in your DJ set-up via 3.5 mm jack to the RMX-33i.
The supplied iPad split cable can divide the audio signal into two separate mono channels or deliver one stereo output. This connection method means DJ apps with split-cue function (like DJAY by Algoriddim) can be used, as can the stereo output from production or sampler apps.
Instant Sound Color effects
The RMX-33i has four high-quality digital Sound Color effects built-in. White noise, Filter (low and high-pass), Bit Crusher and Gate can be assigned to the dedicated Instant FX potentiometers at the push of a button. The effects can be used for any channel and are modulated via a large, ergonomic bi-polar potentiometer to achieve exactly the sound you want.
Isolator / classic EQ
The instantly recognizable mixer layout has a three-band EQ section that can be easily set to 'Kill' (isolator mode) or 'Classic', to suit any individual mixing style.
Flexible fader section
The line- and cross-fader curves are adjustable on the mixer surface, so smooth mixes and hard cuts can be carried out quickly and changed mid-routine. In addition to curve adjustment, the cross-fader and line-faders can be set to auto-start or crossover-reverse to suit the needs of your performance.
Multiple connection possibilities
With a total of ten inputs and five outputs, you will always find the right connection for any analog or digital source. The output section benefits from both RCA and XLR outputs for trouble-free connection of the master signal to any PA system.
The RMX-33i' high-quality crossfader can also be upgraded with the new Reloop Innofader by Audio Innovate for a truly unrivalled performance at a very appealing price.
- Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
- 4 Instant Sound Colour Effects per channel (Filter, White Noise, Bit Crush & Gate)
- iPad / tablet / smartphone audio split-input
- EQ-setting for classic or isolator (kill)
- 45 mm club line & crossfader
- Fader-start, reverse & curve control
- Innofader compatible
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ
- 2 headphones outputs (6.3 mm jack and 3.5 mm jack)
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) outputs
- Altogether 10 inputs (2x phono, 7x line, 1x combo-mic)
- Altogether 5 outputs (1x XLR, 2x RCA, 2x headphones)
- Club quality sound & built
- Optional Reloop RMX Innofader accessory by Audio Innovate available
- incl. Smartphone / Tablet Audio Split Cable and International Power Supply
- Inputs: 2 Phono, 7 Line, 1 Combo-Mic
- Outputs: 1x XLR, 2x RCA, 2x headphones
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- EQ range classic: +12 dB / -8 dB
- EQ range isolator: +12 dB / -26 dB (Total Kill)
- Dimensions: 10" x 4.1" x 14" (254 x 104 x 355 mm)
Order today. A 3+1 that kills in the club or on the road.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.