- J26900 000000000 J26900000000000
Reloop RMX-60 Digital 4+1 Channel Mixer with Effects
- Write a Review
The RMX-60 Digital is a first-class mixer for any DJ application. With its extensive range of connection options, robust construction and fully-digit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Modern mixer with the latest features.
- Reloop RMX-60 Digital
The RMX-60 Digital is a first-class mixer for any DJ application. With its extensive range of connection options, robust construction and fully-digital audio architecture, Reloop™s latest mixer takes the classic 4+1 channel mixer design and updates it to suit modern performance standards. Whether you'e using CD players, turntables, DJ controllers or DVS systems “ the RMX-60 Digital™s 11 input and 6 output options bring true versatility into the DJ booth.
Customizable EQ section
The EQ section of the RMX-60 Digital is customizable, allowing users to switch between Classic and Isolator mode to suit individual mixing styles. Underneath the full three-band EQ on each channel, there is also a dedicated bi-polar filter pot that allows for creative mixing with high- and low-band filter curves.
Sophiscticated FX layout
The RMX-60 Digital boasts a sophisticated FX layout, inspired by the flagship RMX-80 Digital mixer. There are eight studio quality effects built into the unit (Delay, Echo, Reverb, Gate, Pitch Shift, Phase, Bit Crusher and Noise) that are adjustable to suit your desired sound and elevate your performance to another level. FX manipulation is made even easier by the clear LCD display, which gives you a convenient visual feedback of Beat and Time parameter positions. The flexible routing allows the FX section to be sent to individual channels, the microphone input, or to the master output. The BPM shift function allows for even more creativity by allowing for beat-accurate edits of Delay or Reverb effects.
Large parameter display
The LCD display is not only helpful when using effects, as it also acts as a reliable beat-matching tool. The double BPM Counter allows for the BPM of different sources to be checked so you can cue accurately and in time.
Adjustable line and crossfader curves
To suit different mixing and scratching styles the RMX-60 Digital™s line- and crossfader-curves are adjustable, and there™s also a linefader start function. The crossfader is freely assignable between all channels, and the stock fader can also be switched for the new RMX Innofader by Audio Innovate, which is specifically designed for Reloop mixers to offer a gentle, gliding performance.
Active ducking technology
The RMX-60 Digital is a true all-round club mixer. Neat finishing touches such as the œActive Ducking Technology for the mic channel, and the future-proof firmware system that can be retro-updated by connecting to a computer, elevate this to a mixer that can support any type of DJ for years to come.
- Classic 4+1 channel performance club mixer
- 11 inputs, 6 outputs
- Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
- 8 high-quality performance effects in studio quality (delay, echo, reverb, gate, pitch shift, phase, bit crusher, noise)
- Large, clearly arranged parameter display
- Bipolar filter per channel
- Adjustable EQ characteristics (kill & classic)
- InnoFader compatible (RMX InnoFader available separately)
- Crossfader assign switch per channel
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ & talkover ''Active Ducking Technology'' for mic channel
- 2 headphones outputs (jack and mini jack)
- Intelligent 1-knob equalizer and mono/stereo switch for headphones
- Future-proof due to innovative, updateable firmware system (USB service port)
- Fader & crossfader-start and curve adjust
Order today and join a mixing revolution.
RMX-60 Digital 4+1 Channel Mixer with Effects
- Inputs: 2 Phono, 7 Line, 1 Combo-Mic
Outputs: 1 XLR, 1 Jack, 2 RCA, 2 headphones
Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
EQ range classic: +12 dB / -8 dB
EQ range isolator: +12 dB / -26 dB (Total Kill)
Dimensions: 12.6" x 4.23" x 15.2" (320 x 107.5 x 386.7 mm)
Weight: 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.