- Product H81156
Reloop Terminal Mix 4 DJ Controller with Serato
- Write a Review
The Terminal Mix 4 from Reloop is a fully integrated 4-channel mixer offering a ton of features, including 3-fold EQ with intelligent kill technique ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Reloop announces its first digital mixing controller designed specifically for Serato.
The Terminal Mix 4 from Reloop is a fully integrated 4-channel mixer offering a ton of features, including 3-fold EQ with intelligent kill technique and filter modulation capabilities per channel. The functional front panel controls on the Terminal Mix 4 allowing you to adjust the curve of the crossfader, and easily assign it to any of the 4 channels.
In addition to the popular Trax Encoder, the master section is now equipped with four convenient management buttons which allow direct access to playlists, crates, or further layout views without the need to touch your laptop. This means a desired track can be located and loaded instantly into any deck via the designated load buttons - a fader start function can also be activated if desired.
As a further highlight, Reloop has developed ultra-flat aluminum jog platters which have an impressive XXL diameter of 15.5 cm, and have also been enhanced with a non-slip vinyl-grip coating for even more control over your tracks. With a total of 3 modes (Pitch Bend/Vinyl/Quick Search) it's possible to easily switch between pitch correcting, scratching, or browsing through tracks on the fly.
The performance section features an extensive 8-button layout that can be utilized over 2 separate layers for true versatility. On the first layer, 4 hot cues can be fired off and 4 sample decks can be triggered simultaneously. Depending on the software used, other creative possibilities are available, for example the option of accessing hot cues/samples 5-8 on the second layer - or with future software updates this section can be enhanced even further with brand new performance modes (Cut'n'Slice) for live remixing.
The extensive FX section is equipped with 4 buttons, 3 rotary knobs, and 1 endless encoder to provide even more creative possibilities in the mix. The smart loop section also features 4 independent controls allowing users to quickly set beat-precise loops, adjust the size of the loops and even move the loops while mixing live.
Power House Interface: The audio section offers a vast array of connecting possibilities for your master PA including balanced output jacks, a zone function and a DJ booth system. Also there are 2 practical headphone connections (6.3 mm & 3.5 mm) that can be adjusted with a 1-band equalizer. A microphone connection has also been integrated with a 1-fold EQ for MCs, hosts, or singers, and can be adjusted via a flexible routing system. Furthermore, it's possible to connect a turntable, CD/MP3 player, or iPhone/iPod to the Aux input which can be routed to the master or even software.
Terminal Mix comes Plug-and-Play ready with Serato DJ Intro and a Virtual DJ 4-Deck LE (Reloop Edition). TRAKTOR Pro 2 mappings are also available.
*Some features are only available with Pro versions of software.
- 4-Deck SERATO DJ performance controller
- Integrated 16 bit/48kHz 4-channel USB audio interface
- Plug-and-Play: connect your computer and mix your tracks right away
- Large transport section with all-new smooth-touch rubber buttons
- Ultra-flat XXL jog platters with vinyl-grip surface
- Ergonomically arranged mixer/CD player design for quick and easy access
- 4-Channel club mixer design with designated filter knobs and fader start
- Crossfader curve & assign switches on the front panel
- Large 14 bit 100mm pitch fader with range and keylock functions
- Mouse-less playlist management control
- Versatile controls for effects, smart looping, hot cues and sampler
- Performance section prepared for individual live remixing updates (Cut'n'Slice)
- Stereo RCA input (with phono pre-amp) for hooking up a CD player or turntable with flexible routing control (into the software or to master)
- 6.3mm Microphone input jack with volume and equalizer control
- Boost your PA with balanced 6,3mm jack outputs or unbalanced stereo RCA outputs
- Stereo RCA booth outputs for extra DJ monitors
- 2 Headphone connections: 3.5 mm & 6.3 mm stereo for whatever plug is convenient
- Shift buttons for second layer controls including shift lock feature
- Altogether 111 controllable MIDI parameters (60 buttons, 7 faders, 7 push encoders, 31 turning knobs, 4 switches, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
- Controller is compatible with other MIDI-learning software
- USB bus powered: Terminal Mix 4 can be powered via USB (power supply optional)
- Anti-theft device: Kensington safety slot
- CORE/ASIO drivers with minimum latency and high-quality audio characteristics (Mac/PC)
- Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible
- 4-Deck mapping available for TRAKTOR PRO 2
Get your digital mix on today, with this fully integrated Serato DJ controller.