- J26909 000000000 J26909000000000
Reloop Wave 8 DJ & Producer Monitoring Station
- Write a Review
The Wave Monitoring Station - a practical monitoring powerhouse for every DJ and producers setup, featuring precise playback and powerful output.Perf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Active DJ & producer reference monitoring station with 8" woofer.
The Wave Monitoring Station - a practical monitoring powerhouse for every DJ and producers setup, featuring precise playback and powerful output.
Perfect reference monitors for DJs and producers
The innovative design makes them ideal for DJs monitoring their live mix in the booth. Producers will also appreciate the Reloop Waves series as reference monitor speakers for studio applications.
External wave controller
With the External Wave Controller, its simple to control both speakers from your desktop (connected via a link cable). With the extra large aluminum knob, the volume can be adjusted effortlessly, and via the Input Selector, you can quickly toggle between the three different inputs options (each indicated by a white LED on the front). A switch can be used to set the station on stand-by, and with a push of a button, the output can be muted (LEDs dim according to the status).
Powerful rich sound
Thanks to the variable EQ and frequency band adjustments, the Wave series can be adapted to almost any room or situation without a sub mixer. The smart tweeter construction has an especially wide audio beam in order to deliver outstanding sound to the listener from various positions, and strong magnetic drivers create the powerful sound demanded by discerning DJs and producers.
- Professional 2-way active DJ & producer reference monitor speakers
- Sturdy speaker finish in matte black
- Large bass reflex port, optimized for deep, precise bass sound
- Three switchable inputs
- Input select status LEDs
- DIN connection for External Wave Control
- Link cable connection for routing of External Wave Control
- Final amp module with cooling fins
- Voltage selector switch with screwed cover
- Low heat device socket with protection
- External monitor controller for input and volume adjustment
- Standby button with mute mode
- Input select switch
- Status feedback LED
Aesthetics, versatility and performance are beautifully combined in this desktop monitoring station. Order today.
- Output capacity: RMS 70 W, max. 140 W
- Input sensitivity/impedance: +0.5 dBu/20 kohm (XLR & 6.3 mm jack),
- -5.5 dBu/20 kohm (RCA)
- Tweeter: 2.5 cm (1'') dome tweeter
- Woofer: 20 cm (8'') paper cone woofer
- Maximum acoustic pressure: 105 dB rated, 90 dB RMS
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+/-3 dB)
- Inputs: 1x XLR (symmetrical), 1x 6.3 mm jack (symmetrical), 1x RCA (asymmetrical), 1x mini-DIN (controller)
- Dimensions: 250 x 388 x 310 mm (incl. cooling fin)
- Weight: 9.5 kg (per speaker)
- Incl. controller, link cable, mains cable, rubber feet
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.