- J21534 000000000 J21534000000000
Rode Microphones NTG4+ Directional Condenser with Built in Battery
- Write a Review
Building on the popularity and acceptance of the R˜DE NTG2, the NTG4+ features an all-new condenser capsule with low noise, high sensitivity and the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Highly directional microphone with built-in rechargeable battery.
Building on the popularity and acceptance of the R˜DE NTG2, the NTG4+ features an all-new condenser capsule with low noise, high sensitivity and the convenience of on-board equalisation/level control via digital switching.
The NTG4+ also features a built-in, rechargeable battery that provides 150+ hours of operation with the convenience of USB connectivity that you can even use with your car cell phone charger!
Intuitive Digital Switching
Control the in-built high-pass filter, pad and high frequency boost using convenient digital switching on the microphone body. Persistent states ensure your settings are retained when the microphone is switched off.
The NTG4 & NTG4+ both feature an all-new condenser capsule from R˜DE with low noise floor, higher sensitivity and a rich, smooth character.
Provides 150+ hours of operation from with a charge time of only two hours. The included MicroUSB cable makes charging simple and convenient, meaning the mic can be charged via a computer, power-brick or even your car.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KhZ
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Pattern and type
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Field recording, broadcast
- Phantom power required: Yes (48V)
- Size and weight
- Width: .87" (22mm)
- Height: 10.9" (278mm)
- Depth: .87" (22mm)
- Weight: .36 lb.
- Included accessories
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Plastic
- Power supply: Yes
Zero-in on your source with the NTG4+ today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.