- J21529 000000000 J21529000000000
Rode Microphones RodeGrip+ Multi-Purpose Mount & Lens Kit for iPhone
- Write a Review
The R˜DEGrip+ is a multi-purpose mounting solution with high-quality lens kit for the Apple iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Certified Rode accessories.
The R˜DEGrip+ is a multi-purpose mounting solution with high-quality lens kit for the Apple iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Featuring a camera-shoe mount with a 3/8" thread in the base that can be mounted in three different positions, the R˜DEGrip can be used in a number of orientations and setups.
The R˜DEGrip+ is supplied with three high-quality photographic lenses (2x Telephoto, 180 degree fisheye, wide-macro) that screw into the frame to allow for versatile filmmaking on the iPhone. Constructed from durable, high-quality ABS plastics, it folds down into a small, portable form factor for ease of transport.
- Handheld pistol grip filming with the iPhone
- Handheld audio recording with the i-XY stereo microphone
- Boom stand mounted audio recording with the i-XY
- Camera-mounted audio recording with the i-XY
- Desktop mounted for handsfree iPhone display and filming
- Camera-mounted iPhone display for photography apps
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.