- Product H72397
Roland DUO-CAPTURE: USB Audio Interface
- Write a Review
Two is the magic number for the DUO-CAPTURE USB audio interface. It’s equipped with two audio inputs and two audio outputs. The dual headphone outs a...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Versatile Audio I/O for Mac and PC
Two is the magic number for the DUO-CAPTURE USB audio interface. It’s equipped with two audio inputs and two audio outputs. The dual headphone outs are perfect for side-by-side musician/engineer sessions, with no additional mixing hardware required. DUO-CAPTURE boasts ultra-stable, low-latency drivers for both Mac and PC platforms, and provides a versatile selection of I/O formats to accommodate a variety of gear. With its unique, slim-line design and stable performance, it’s the perfect audio interface for recording musicians on the go.
- Small, convenient audio interface for musicians on the go
- 1/4-inch Mic/Guitar input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
- 1/8-inch stereo input, 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch dual headphone outputs
- Dedicated controls for input and output volume
- Low latency ASIO driver; direct monitor function
- USB bus powered
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE included
For musicians on the go!
DUO-CAPTURE: USB Audio Interface
- NUMBER OF AUDIO RECORD/PLAYBACK CHANNELS:
- Record: 1 pair of stereo
- Playback: 1 pair of stereo
- SIGNAL PROCESSING:
- 24 bits
- SAMPLING FREQUENCY:
- 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- NOMINAL INPUT LEVEL:
- Line input: -10 dBu
- Guitar input: -25 dBu
- Microphone input: -45 dBu
- INPUT VOLUME slider
- OUTPUT VOLUME slider
- INPUT GAIN button
- Hi-Z button
- INPUT MONITOR button
- SAMPLE RATE switch
- USB indicator
- PEAK indicator
- LINE IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- MIC/GUITAR jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
- PHONES (LINE OUT) jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- USB connector (USB Type B)
- POWER SUPPLY:
- Supplied from the computer via USB
- CURRENT DRAW:
- 96 mA
- Owner's Manual
- Cakewalk SONAR LE DVD-ROM (for Windows)
- USB Cable
- SIZE AND WEIGHT:
- Width: 3-3/16 inches (81 mm)
- Depth: 4-11/16 inches (119 mm)
- Height: 1-1/4 inches (31 mm)
- Weight: 0 lbs. 5 oz. (130 g)
- 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Roland DUO-CAPTURE: USB Audio Interface:
No complaints, works as advertised. And that with no problem is ultimately what I needed in a portable USB interface.
Features as advertised, records up to two channels at once. Headphone outs/line outs sound decent, very low latency even on an older netbook.
Self-noise was minimal, non-existent with good power or on batteries on the laptop.
Cheapish plastic, like most PC interfaces, Faders for input gain/line out are well made though and feel solid, and switches and buttons don't immediately feel cheap.
Functional quality, well, it's Roland. Delivers as expected, good performance even if it's not the cheapest option.
For a unit that runs on every Win 7 machine here, including 64 bit, a bargain. The peace of mind knowing it'll run well on almost any machine is worth any minor additional cost.