- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sample Logic A.I.R. 2.0 & The Elements EXP Virtual Instrument Library Software Combo Bundle
- Write a Review
- Product 703638
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This combo bundle gives you the enhanced A.I.R. 2.0 and redesigned The Elements EXP, two of Sample Logic's unique instrument libraries at one low pri...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An inspirational, ear-bending set of of virtual instrument libraries for cutting-edge music.
This combo bundle gives you the enhanced A.I.R. 2.0 and redesigned The Elements EXP, two of Sample Logic's unique instrument libraries at one low price. In total, you get over 2000 virtual instruments, patches, loops, and multis in a variety of styles, all powered by Native Instruments KONTAKT player plug-in.
A.I.R. 2.0 Virtual Instrument Collection
A.I.R. 2.0 is a composer's toolkit containing over 300 ambient instruments, 100 impact instruments & kits, and 300 tempo adjustable rhythms topped off with loads of killer combinations. It includes Native Instruments' KONTAKT 2 player. The two DVD set is a result of 2 years of researching, collecting, and crafting from the Sample Logic team to take composing in a new direction by exploring unique, undiscovered territories. The contents include dark and twisted ambience, cinematic impacts, transitional sounds, as well as action-packed rhythms.
The Elements EXP Virtual Instrument Collection
With an enhanced Graphical User Interface and expertly programmed instruments and multis, The Elements EXP KONTAKT player library is an entirely redesigned package compared to the original Elements collection by Sample Logic. Weighing in at over 2000+ instruments and multis, this 14GB sample library is packed with a unique variety of sounds perfect for film/TV/video game composers, sound designers, DJs, musicians, and producers.
The Elements EXP collection is based on the 6 elements of music: ambience, bass, harmony, impacts, melody, and rhythm. The sound spectrum included here runs the gamut from deadly, ear-scraping ambience to serene choirs; arpeggiated and gated melodic instruments to horrific, tempo-synced impacts; glitched-out distorted beats to funky harmonic guitars; motionscaped ambience to house thumping beats; tweaked out the pulsating pads to film-score ready multis; woofed out basses to spine-bending transitional strings; and traditional cinematic brass ensembles to psychedelic mod-wheel playable spirals of exotic colors.
Powered by Native Instruments award-winning KONTAKT player plug-in, The Elements EXP collection gives you all the of the instruments from the original Elements collection, yet brings new functionality to the music making table. Besides its updated GUI, it has performance-ready arpeggiators and gaters, an additional 350 patches, and a host of on-screen automation ready effects: Chorus, Pulser. Delay, Reverb, EQ, and Portamento.
- 2-DVD set
- Can be used as standalone or as plug-in within a sequencer
- Over 300 Ambient instruments
- 100 Impact instruments & kits
- Tons of killer combination platter that combine several ambience, impact & rhythms
- 300 tempo-adjustble rhythms
- Includes Native Instruments KONTAKT 2 player
- Standalone, AU, VST, RTAS, DXI
- 4-DVD set
- 2000+ instruments and multis
- 14GB worth of material
- Performance-ready arpeggiators and gaters
- New on-screen automation ready effects: Chorus, Pulser. Delay, Reverb, EQ, and Portamento
- Enhanced GUI
- Can be used as standalone or as a plug-in within a sequencer (AU, VST, RTAS, DXI)
- Powered by Native Instruments KONTAKT player
- Ambience: 28 subcategories
- Bass: 7 subcategories (includes instruments and loops)
- Impacts: 18 subcategories
- Harmony: 13 subcategories (includes instruments and loops)
- Melody: 16 subcategories
- (includes instruments and loops)
- Rhythm: 12 subcategories (including kits)
- Other: Arpeggiated folders, Gated folders, 350+ instruments and multis, Mod Wheel instruments
- Mac OS 10.2.9 or later, G4 800MHz or faster, 512MB or more
- Windows XP, Pentium III 1GHz or faster, or Athlon 1.4GHz or faster, 512 MB RAM or more
- DVD Drive
- Mac OS 10.4 or later, G5 1.8GHz or a faster Mac Intel, 1GB RAM or more
- Windows XP, Pentium IV or Athlon 2.8GHz or faster, 1GB RAM or more
- DVD Drive
- Mac OS 10.4 or later, G4 1.4GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66GHz, 1GB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium 1.4GHz or Athlon 1.4GHz , 1GB RAM
- DVD Drive
- 14GB free hard drive space