- Product H69133
Sample Logic Cinematic Guitars
- Write a Review
In the creation of this amazing collection Sample Logic teamed up with renowned Guitar Hero series guitarist and composer Steve Ouimette to record a ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An amazing collection of morphed guitar instruments for film, TV, game, and electronic composers.
In the creation of this amazing collection Sample Logic teamed up with renowned Guitar Hero series guitarist and composer Steve Ouimette to record a wide spectrum of guitars including steel, nylon, electric guitars and a variety of other rare stringed instruments. Digging deep into Steve's imagination and vast collection of guitar effect boxes and amp gear Sample Logic has captured some of the most unique and original sounds possible. Everything from bowing, scratching, and mutilation, to gentile somber gestures and effects. From there, Sample Logic manipulated and molded these superior sounds into a master suite of jaw-dropping instruments and multis using various morphing techniques and the real-time Cinematic Guitars "core effects sequencer".
Taking it one step further, Cinematic Guitars gives users the power to create and manipulate custom instruments using the first ever "core effects sequencer" designed by Sample Logic and built into the Kontakt engine. This library is all encompassing, exploring infinite timbres and emotions through its unprecedented collection of over 1000 instruments and multis, starting with bizarre, dark, euphoric, spiritual, electronic sounds and going far beyond.
- Atmosphere/ambient soundscapes and stinger construction kits
- Morphed guitars, synths, and pads
- Melodic and percussive tempo-synced loops
- Melodic and percussive arpeggiated/gated instruments
- Percussive impacts, big hit ensembles, and kits
- Swipes, scrapes, and reverse transitional effects
- Performance-ready multis (playable interactive preset templates made from multiple instruments)
- Over 125 score-ready multis
- Bill Brown (CSI NY, Wolfenstein [VG], Rainbow Six [VG], Ghost Recon [VG])
- Jesper Kyd (Assassins Creed I & II [VG], Unreal Tournament [VG], Splinter Cell [VG])
- Trevor Morris (The Tutors, The Hills Have Eyes II, Pirates Of The Caribbean II, Stealth, The Island)
- Deane Ogden (Hit List, The Way Home, Surrogates, The Sensei)
- Atli –rvarsson (Vantage Point, Babylon AD, The Fourth Kind)
- Chad Seiter (Fringe Season 1, LucasArts' Fracture, LOST: Via Domus, UP [VG])
- Steve Tavaglione “ Performer & Sound Designer (CSI: Las Vegas & New York, Finding Nemo, Wall-E, Revolutionary Road)
Explore a univerese of infinite timbres and effects. Order today
- Kontakt Player 4.1.1 or higher
- Kontakt (Player) 4 supports: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS, DXi, ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound, WASAPI
- Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions on both Mac and PC
- Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Windows XP (SP2, 32bit) / Vista (32/64 Bit), Windows 7 (32/64 Bit), Pentium or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- Minimum of 2 GB RAM