- #620173 000532000 620173000532000
Sennheiser EM 500 G3 Wireless Receiver
- Write a Review
The professional Sennheiser EM 500 G3 Wireless Receiver gives you the most features and the best performance that the Sennheiser evolution series has...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The top receiver in the evolution series.
The professional Sennheiser EM 500 G3 Wireless Receiver gives you the most features and the best performance that the Sennheiser evolution series has to offer. It begins with an especially high number of presets possible per frequency bank (32), making setup of many wireless systems a breeze. The built-in ethernet port allows computer control and monitoring with a PC running Sennheiser's Wireless System Manager software.
The Sennheiser EM 500 G3 receiver's large graphic display reveals information at a glance. One-touch sync function automatically links a Sennheiser G3 transmitter with this receiver. Lastly, the switching power supply is ideal for touring acts and rental companies who need a wireless that can be powered from power sources around the world.
The Sennheiser EM 500 G3 receiver is intended for use as a replacement or backup for your wireless system.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs”this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver shows transmitter battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 500 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.