- Product 276674
Sennheiser EW 112 G2 ME2 Omni Lavalier Mic Wireless UHF System
- Write a Review
The Sennheiser ew112G2 ME2 Omni Lavalier Mic Wireless UHF System gives you results that are sonically indistinguishable from cabled systems with free...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ideal for theater, presentation use, and vocalist on-stage use.
The Sennheiser ew112G2 ME2 Omni Lavalier Mic Wireless UHF System gives you results that are sonically indistinguishable from cabled systems with freedom of movement up to 150ft. The ME 2 clip-on microphone is virtually invisible. The extremely small SK 100 G2 bodypack transmitter as well as the EM 100 G2 rackmount receiver feature 9 frequency banks each with 4 frequency presets for direct channel selection.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 1440 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Absolutely reliable transmission and extended range due to high RF output power
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Transmitter and receiver have rugged metal housings
- Receiver features user-friendly menu operation via backlit display
- Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature Low Battery indicators
- Mute function for the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
EW 112 G2 ME2 Omni Lavalier Mic Wireless UHF System
- Modulation: wideband FM
- Frequency ranges: A: 518-554, B: 626-662, C: 740-776, D: 786-822, E: 830-866 MHz
- Tuneable frequencies: 1440
- Frequency presets: 4
- Switching bandwidth: 36 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- Compander system: HDX
- AF frequency response: 40 - 18,000 Hz
- 110 dB (A)
- Dimensions system case: 15 1/2" x 15" x 2 3/4"
- Weight system case: approx. 6.6 lbs
- In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- SK 100 Transmitter
- Transmitter type: pocket transmitter
- RF output power: typ. 30 mW
- Power supply: 2 x AA batteries
- 8 hours
- Max. input voltage: mic 1.8 Vrms, line 2.4 Vrms
- Dimensions: 3-3/8" x 2-5/8" x 1"
- Weight: approx. 5.5 oz
- ME2 Microphone
- Transducer: electret condenser
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- mAX. spl: 130 dB
- Pick-up pattern: omni
- EM 100 Receiver
- Receiver type: rack mount receiver
- Receiver principle: true diversity
- Antenns inputs: 2 BNC sockets, 50 ohms
- AF output level: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) jack sockets
- Max. output level: balanced: + 10 dBu, unbalanced: + 4 dBu
- Power supply: 10.5-16 V DC via plug-in mains unit
- Dimensions: 8-5/8" x 6" x 1-1/2"
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
I'm a teenager, but I run the sound for my sunday school. We use two of these systems for our speakers. All I got to say is, Amazing. Great sound quality, great wireless distance [we run at up to 300 feet, but this thing can go for so much longer]. The sound pickup is awesome, I barely have to turn up the sound control on the mixer to get this baby to be heard above the 200 teens in the room. The mute switch is great. Love it, just wish it was a lil cheaper, but hey, it's Sennhesier!
This was suggested to me by a studio tech. I ordered it and when it can in plugged it all up within five minutes which was a breeze. I plugged in my fiddle that uses a mic. Turned it on and it was ready to go. There was no change in the tone quality. The amplification was superior. It is simple and easy to use; superior quality; the reproduction is better than other pre-amps (with cord) that I have used; anywhere on the stage that I move to, no change in the quality; who could ask for anything more. It is well worth the price. Don?t mess around with others when you know this one is the best.
I purchased the Sennheiser ew112G2 ME2 Omni Lavaliere Mic Wireless UHF System primarily for a preaching/speaking mic. After having it now for a month I use it for even song-leading. The warm reproduction of vocals has been a wonderful surprise as I was not expecting that kind of clarity from a lavalier condensor mic. The single negative I bring to this review is that the windscreen "just" fits enough over the condensor housing to stay on. As a missionary overseas on an island without malls or music stores I need quality stuff that is tuff. I think this set up is all that.
Simply the best.. I work with 12 of these for many theater shows throughout the year. Nothing beats the frequency selection and versatility. The only down side is the mic cords are not very durable and need to be replaced every few years. Not a huge problem and well worth the money.