- #620145 000529000 620145000529000
Sennheiser ew 145 G3 Supercardioid Wireless System
- Write a Review
The supercardioid capsule in the Sennheiser ew 145 G3 Wireless System captures more of the sound you want while rejecting off-axis noise. This makes ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A supercardioid wireless mic with a receiver that makes live performances clear and easy.
The supercardioid capsule in the Sennheiser ew 145 G3 Wireless System captures more of the sound you want while rejecting off-axis noise. This makes the mic very resistant to feedback as well as a great choice for those working with loud stage volume levels. The included soundcheck mode on the wireless receiver makes it possible to check the RF signal strength and audio levels continuously. Also, the G3 sync function wirelessly links the transmitter with the receiver with a simple push of a button. Lastly, the Sennheiser true diversity receiver has a built-in 5-band equalizer which completes this professional sound package.
The Sennheiser ew 145 G3 Supercardioid wireless system includes an EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver, SKM 100-845 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, supercardioid), MZQ 1 microphone clip, NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, 2 stacking elements, and 2 "AA" batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (item 476266)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SKM 100-845 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, supercardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
Order this quality wireless system today!
ew 145 G3 Supercardioid Wireless System
- RF frequency range: 516-558 MHz
Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
Frequency response: 80-18,000Hz
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohm
Audio-XLR connector: 6.3mm
Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18 dBu max
Audio output level (unbalanced) Jack: +10 dBu max
Dimensions (Receiver) 212mm(W) x 202mm(D) x 43mm(H)
Weight (Receiver): 900g
RF output power: 30 mW
Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8 h
Dimensions (Transmitter): 50mm(D), 265mm(H)
Weight (Transmitter): 450g
Transducer; Microphone type: dynamic
AF sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa
Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB(SPL) max.
Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- No interference at all
- less bang for the buck
- All applications
Comments about Sennheiser ew 145 G3 Supercardioid Wireless System:
Being that is is Sennheisers top of the line Mic they should included a protective case for the receiver and microphone . And the case didn't have to be top of the line but for that price something should have came with it. It's the real deal when it comes to clarity, distance and frequency. Because in New York their are a lot of different air signals that will cut in while you are performing. Really annoying. So if you want a interference free unit, this is it.
But don't look for any extra's in the box. Not even a windscreen.
- Was this a gift?: