- Product 270876
Sennheiser ew345G2 Supercardioid Handheld Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Sennheiser ew345G2 wireless system combines the evolution series EM 300 G2 rackmount receiver with the SKM 300 G2 hand-held transmitter, and the ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ideal for stage work.
The Sennheiser ew345G2 wireless system combines the evolution series EM 300 G2 rackmount receiver with the SKM 300 G2 hand-held transmitter, and the MD 845 dynamic supercardioid microphone module. Includes an MZQ 1 microphone clip, GA 2 rackmount adapter, NT 2-1 power supply unit, 2 telescopic antennas, 2 AA size batteries, and operating instructions.
When Sennheiser "evolutionized" the world of performance wireless microphones with their original evolution series, they introduced startling new technology and innovative design. Now, they are again pushing the limits of performance, audio quality, ruggedness and ease of use. They've redesigned the evolution series from the inside out for G2. With features such as much smaller body packs, larger backlit LCD displays, AutoScan function on all receivers, 36MHz switching bandwidth, and the most intuitive user interfaces available, evolution G2 is the most advanced, best sounding, easy-to-use, roadworthy wireless microphone system available today.
evolution Wireless G2 300 Series
For increased flexibility and power, the 300 Series is an excellent choice. It gives you eight switchable presets (reprogrammable to any of the 1440 available frequencies), peak-hold level and battery meter status indicators, and variable-level balanced XLR and unbalanced TS 1/4" connectors. In addition, an alphanumeric name can be assigned to the receiver.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 1440 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Absolutely reliable transmission and extended range due to high RF output power
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Transmitter and receiver with rugged metal housings
- Rack mount included
- Transmitter with backlit display (lights up when a button is pushed)
- Receiver features user-friendly menu operation via two-color backlit graphics display (green = OK; red = warning)
- Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- 4-step battery status display, also transmitted to receiver
- Mute function for the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Modulation: wideband FM
- Frequency ranges: A: 518-554, B: 626-662, C: 740-776, D: 786-822, E: 830-866 MHz
- Tuneable frequencies: 1440
- Frequency presets: 8
- Switching bandwidth: 36 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- Compander system: HDX
- AF frequency response: 40-18,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >112 dB (A)
- THD (1kDz): <0.9%
- Dimensions system case: 15-1/2" x 15" x 2-3/4"
- Weight system case: approx. 6.6 lbs.
- In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Receiver type: mains receiver
- Receiver principle: true diversity
- Antennas inputs: 2 BNC sockets, 50 ohms
- AF output level: 1/4" (6.3 mm) jack socket, XLR - 3F
- Max. output level: balanced: + 10 dBu, unbalanced: + 4 dBu
- Power supply 10.5-16 V DC via plug-in mains unit
- Dimensions: 8-5/8" x 6" x 1-1/2"
- Weight: approx. 2.4 lbs.
- Transmitter type: handheld transmitter
- RF output power: typ. 30 mW
- Power supply: 2 x AA batteries
- Operating time: > 8 hours
- Dimensions: 2" x 9-1/4"
- Weight: approx. 1 lb.
- Transducer: dynamic
- Sensitivity: 1 mV/Pa
- Max. SPL: 154 dB
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid