- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser HD428 Closed Back Around the Ear Headphone
- Write a Review
- Product H65846
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Want a pair of headphones that sound as good as they are styled? Look no further than the HD 428. The closed-back design blocks ambient noise for use...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Closed back headphones that deliver bass with impact and authority.
Want a pair of headphones that sound as good as they are styled? Look no further than the HD 428. The closed-back design blocks ambient noise for use on-the-go, or at your home studio as you construct your latest hit. The rubberized outer shell features a unique crosshair design, which adds to the duariblity of the headphones. The single-sided cable stays tangle-free, making it easy to use and store – if you can find a reason to take them off.
- Powerful, bass-driven stereo sound
- Innovative crosshair design on earcups
- Closed, around-the-ear design blocks outside noise
- Rubberized earcup coating for long lasting durability
- High-output neodymium magnets deliver deep, low impact with authority
- Closed design blocks outside noise for greater detail and less fatigue
- Bold crosshair design on earcups
- Single-sided cable for tangle-free use
- Optimized for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and CD players
- Rubberized outer earcup coating enhances durability and feel
- Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty!
- Includes 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter plug
Keep out the noise in comfort.
- Frequency response: 18 - 22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 110 dB (1kHz/1Vrms)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.1% (1kHz/100dB)
Ear coupling: Around-the-ear
- Transducer principle: Sealed (closed)
- Cable length: 10 ft single-sided OFC cable
- Weight (including cable): 7.3 oz (208 g)
- Headphone connector 1/8 inch (3.5 mm)