- H79728 000001000 H79728000001000
Sennheiser XSW 65-A Wireless Vocal Set
- Write a Review
No matter whether you are a speaker, presenter or rocking the crowd, the XS Wireless Vocal Set puts you in front of every stage. The XSW 65-A Vocal S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Enhanced, high-end wireless condenser mic technology perfect for any performance.
No matter whether you are a speaker, presenter or rocking the crowd, the XS Wireless Vocal Set puts you in front of every stage. The XSW 65-A Vocal Set is part of the new XS series of wireless mics from Sennheiser, one of the industry's renowned leaders in microphone technology. The XS series receiver runs on 960 tunable frequencies across 24 MHz, to avoid any possible interference with your sound. The receivers are all made of solid-construction metal housing, and provide up to 10 hours of operation time for a worry-free performance.
The XSW 65-A Vocal Set features a handheld wireless condenser mic transmitter with a supercardioid capsule, capable of 2.4 GHz synchronization between the transmitter and receiver, and 10mW of output, so you will be able to perform from a range of up to 250 feet in ideal RF environments. There are 8 frequency banks containing 12 coordinated frequencies each, which will allow for a fast setup of multi-channel systems. Connections include dual outputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4", selectable for either mic or line level uses. The package includes the SKM 65 handheld transmitter with supercardioid condenser head, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, mic clip, 2 rod antennas, and 2 AA batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for speakers, singers and presenters
- SKM 65 handheld transmitter with supercardioid condenser head
- All metal, True Diversity receiver for worry-free operation
- Up to 10 hours of operation using a pair of AA batteries
- 960 tunable frequencies across 24 MHz, to avoid interference
- Easy 2.4GHz synchronization between transmitter and receiver, even at a distance
- 8 Frequency banks containing 12 coordinated frequencies each, for fast setup of multi-channel systems
- Dual outputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4", selectable for either mic or line level
- 10mW Output, for up to 250 feet of transmission range in a good RF environment
Take your stage performance or presentation to the next level, with the pure mobile clarity of the XSW 65-A Set today.
XSW 65-A Wireless Vocal Set
- SKM 65 Handheld Transmitter Specs:
RF output power: 10mW
AF frequency response: 80Hz -16kHz
Power supply: 2 AA batteries, 1.5V
Operating time: up to 10 hours
Dimensions: 9-13/16" — 2-1/8"
Weight: 0.5 lb.
Microphone type: pre-polarised condenser
Input sensitivity: 1.8 mV/Pa
Pick-up pattern: supercardioid
Max. SPL: 144 dB SPL
EM10 Receiver Specs:
Receiver principle: True Diversity
Sensitivity (at peak deviation): < 3Î¼V at 52dBa rms S/N
Adjacent channel rejection: ‰ 60dB
Intermodulation rejection: ‰ 50dB
Blocking: ‰ 65dB
AF frequency response: 60-16,000Hz
Pilot tone: 32.768kHz
Antenna input: 2 BNC connectors, 50-ohms
AF output voltage (at peak dev., 1 kHz AF): 1„4'' (6.3 mm) jack socket (unbalanced): +8 dBu; XLR socket (balanced): +14 dBu
Power supply: 12 VDC nom./300 mA
Dimensions: 7-7/8" — 1-5/8" — 5"
Weight: 1.6 lb.
SKM 65 handheld transmitter with supercardioid condenser head, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, MZQ1 mic clip, 2 rod antennas, 2 AA batteries, Pouch, Instruction manual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.