- Product 270940
Shure 550L Desktop Base Station Microphone
- Write a Review
The Shure 550L is an omnidirectional dynamic base station microphone with a frequency response specially tailored for voice intelligibility. It is eq...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for intelligible speech.
The Shure 550L is an omnidirectional dynamic base station microphone with a frequency response specially tailored for voice intelligibility. It is equally useful for radio communications, paging and dispatching systems, and its low-impedance connection makes it adaptable to most PA amplifiers. The low-impedance design also makes it useful for long runs of cable, or under severe hum disturbance conditions.
The 550L desktop microphone is not affected by heat or humidity. Its exclusive ARMO-DUR case is immune to oil, grease, fumes, salt spray, sun, rust, and corrosion -- and is outstanding in its ability to resist mechanical shocks and vibration. The microphone's "Million-Cycle" leaf-type switch is designed to withstand rigorous operating conditions and constant use.
- Low-impedance operation
- Crisp, natural, high-intelligibility voice response
- Fingertip control bar actuates microphone circuit and external relay or control circuit
- Long-life switch meets rigorous requirements of communications and paging systems
- Sturdy, high-impact ARMO-DUR base and microphone case resists corrosion
- Reliability under all operating conditions
- Neoprene feet prevent microphone slipping
Order today for Shure quality at an affordable price.
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 150 to 6,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Impedance (at 1,000 Hz): Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (220 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 75 to 300 ohms
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
- Open Circuit Voltage* . -54.0 dB/Pa (2.0mV)
- *(1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Switch: Press-to-Talk Switch actuates microphone circuit and external relay or control circuit. Microphone circuit normally open
- Cable: 2.1m (7 ft) four-conductor, two-conductor shielded, non-detachable
- Case: Brown ARMO-DUR with dull chrome-plated steel screen
- Dimensions(W x H x D): 2-1/4" x 10-3/16 x 5-7/8" (57 x 264 x 149 mm)
- Net Weight: 1 lb. 13-1/2 oz (836 grams)
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb. 7-1/2 oz (1.12 kilograms)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Shure 550L Desktop Base Station Microphone:
I use this as a talk back mic, having the press and release bar for turning on and off the mic is wonderful, i just put it on a aux track and pro tools and that way i don't have to click the mute button on an off when i want to talk to someone.Great product, great price.