- Product 270148
Shure 561 Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
The Shure 561 is an omnidirectional, dynamic microphone designed for use on a stand or flexible gooseneck. Its frequency response is smooth and tailo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Never be asked to speak up again.
The Shure 561 is an omnidirectional, dynamic microphone designed for use on a stand or flexible gooseneck. Its frequency response is smooth and tailored for speech. Low-impedance operation ensures long lengths of cable can be used without affecting the 561 microphone's response or level.
- Frequency response tailored for speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range presence rise
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Low impedance
- Shock-mounted cartridge for low handling noise
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Lockable stainless steel mesh grille
- Optional gooseneck and mounting flange
Articulate all you want, it won't help if your mic's no good. Order today.