- Product 800145
Shure M25C DJ Phono Cartridge
- Write a Review
The Shure M25C DJ phono cartridge is a fundamental, mix/spin needle capable of delivering high output, solid bass, and transparent midrange performan...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The M25C is an ideal stylus for all-purpose DJ use!
The Shure M25C DJ phono cartridge is a fundamental, mix/spin needle capable of delivering high output, solid bass, and transparent midrange performance for virtually any DJ application. Designed using the same Type I cantilever technology used by Shure's 35 Series, the M25C offers high-definition sound reproduction at all audible frequencies, and tracks with a force of 1.5 to 3 grams to provide high skip-resistance while keeping record wear to a bare minimum. Maintains an essentially flat frequency response from 20Hz-20kHz. Backed by a full one-year warranty, each M25C DJ turntable cartridge includes an extra set of 4 headshell wires, a stylus cleaning brush, user's guide, all mounting hardware, and a stylus guard.
- 1.5 to 3-gram tracking force range for skip resistance
- Type 1 cantilever design offers high-definition sound at all frequencies
- Delivers high output, solid bass, transparent midrange
- High-definition reproduction at all audible frequencies
- Essentially flat frequency response from 20Hz-20kHz
- One year warranty
- Includes an extra set of 4 headshell wires, a stylus cleaning brush, user's guide, all mounting hardware, and a stylus guard
M25C DJ Phono Cartridge
- Tone arm mount: standard 1/2"
- Cartridge type: moving magnet
- Output voltage: typical at 1 kHz, 5.0 mV RMS at 5cm/sec peak velocity
- Recommended load: 47 kOhms in parallel with 250pf
- Tracking force: Effective at stylus tip; Range: 1.5 to 3.0 grams
- Stylus cantilever: Shure type 1: low mass; heat-treated aluminum alloy/tubular; 1.0-mil wall thickness/30-mil diameter
- Diamond stylus tip: Polished natural gemstone: spherical; radius: 0.7mm
- Frequency Response: Essentially flat from 20Hz-20kHz
- Stereo Channel Balance: Within 2dB
- Channel separation: Typical at 1kHz: 20dB
- Net Weight: 6.2 grams
- Height: 15.9mm
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I've owned 3 of these so far and they are pretty hard to beat for the price. They aren't the best thing in the world, but the sound quality is actually pretty good and as long as you have your tables set up right they won't skip too often. I'm going to buy two more right away for my new set up as I am broke and I know that these are decent carts.I have broken one of them already, but it was my fault. The cover came off when I was transporting it back from a gig and I bent the stylus. It still works but doesn't sound the same.