- 270922 000000000 270922000000000
Shure MX184 Microflex Lavalier Microphone
- Write a Review
The Shure MX184 is a wired Lavalier electret condenser microphone designed for speech and vocal pickup, general purpose sound reinforcement, recordin...Click To Read More About This Product
- All electronic items are built to USA electronics specifications and may require additional modifications or converters in other countries
6-Month* financing available.
Interchangeable cartridges let you change its pickup pattern.
The Shure MX184 is a wired Lavalier electret condenser microphone designed for speech and vocal pickup, general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, and remote monitoring applications. It can be clipped to neckties, lapels, and other articles of clothing. The MX183 Lavalier microphone features a supercardioid mic cartridge and provides high rejection of ambient noise and a narrow pickup angle. Includes belt-clip preamp, rotatable tie clip, dual tie clip, and snap-fit windscreen.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Advanced RF filtering
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Pickup angle:115 degrees
- Output Impedance: EIA rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, ref. 1V/Pascal*): -33.5 dB (21.1 mV) All settings -12 dB at 0 gain *1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Max SPL (1kHz at 1%THD, 1 k ohm load): 122.7 dB All settings +6 dB at 0 gain
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 26.5 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 67.5 dB
- Dynamic Range at 1 k ohm load: 96.2 dB, 100 dB at 0 gain
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
- Common Mode Rejection: 45.0 dB minimum
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature Range: -18 to 57 degrees C (0 to 135 degrees F); Storage Temperature Range: -29 to 74 degrees C (-20 to 165 degrees F)
- Cable: Shielded 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a 4-Pin Female Mini Connector (TA4F)
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 3.89 " x .79" (99 x 20 mm)