- 270923 000000000 270923000000000
Shure MX185 Microflex Lavalier Microphone
- Write a Review
The Shure MX185 is a wired Lavalier electret condenser microphone designed for speech and vocal pickup, general purpose sound reinforcement, recordin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Interchangeable cartridges let you change its pickup pattern.
The Shure MX185 is a wired Lavalier electret condenser microphone designed for speech and vocal pickup, general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, and remote monitoring applications. It can be clipped to neckties, lapels, and other articles of clothing. The MX185 Lavalier microphone features a cardioid microphone cartridge and provides good rejection of ambient noise. Includes belt-clip preamp, rotatable tie clip, dual tie clip, and snap-fit windscreen.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Advanced RF filtering
Order today for Shure quality at an affordable price.
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Pickup angle: 130 degrees
- Output Impedance: EIA rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, ref. 1V/Pascal*):-35.0 dB (17.0 mV) All settings -12 dB at 0 gain *1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Max SPL: (1kHz at 1%THD, 1 k ohm load): 124.2 dB All settings +6 dB at 0 gain
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 28.0 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 66.0 dB
- Dynamic Range at 1 k ohm load: 96.2 dB, 100 dB at 0 gain
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
- Common Mode Rejection: 45.0 dB minimum
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature Range: -18 to 57 degrees C (0 to 135 degrees F); Storage Temperature Range: -29 to 74 degrees C (-20 to 165 degrees F)
- Cable: Shielded 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a 4-Pin Female Mini Connector (TA4F)
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 3.89 " x .79" (99 x 20 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.