- J22998 000000000 J22998000000000
Shure MX391/C Microflex Omnidirectional Boundary Microphone Cardioid
- Write a Review
This unobtrusive floor-mountable microphone is a reliable, high-performance tool for capturing musical theater, theater, opera stages and television ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Essential microphone for theater, other applications.
This unobtrusive floor-mountable microphone is a reliable, high-performance tool for capturing musical theater, theater, opera stages and television studios. It is a small electret condenser microphone designed for mounting on conference tables, stage floors and lecterns. Their high sensitivity and wide frequency range make them especially suitable for picking up speech and vocals in sound reinforcement and recording applications.
Equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and LED indicators, Microflex Boundary Microphones are the high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers. Every Microflex Boundary microphone features a choice of interchangeable condenser cartridges.
MX391: Includes attached 4 meter (12 ft) cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector and separate preamplifier. A rubber strain relief is provided for applications that require removing the 4-pin mini connector and connecting the mic cable directly to screw terminals in the preamplifier.
Choir and theater directors, this is a great device for making the most of your presentations. Your troupes have worked hard. Make sure your audience hears the details!
- Frequency response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Max SPL: 118.8 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Pattern and type
- Capsule: Electret condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Boundary
- Applications: Stage, studio, theatrical
- Phantom power required: Yes (11V/52V)
- Size and weight
- Width: 2.09" (5.3 cm)
- Height: .75" (1.9 cm)
- Depth: 3.13" (7.94 cm)
- Included accessories
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Not applicable
Order today. Your group deserves it.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.