- Product 580195
Shure PG52-LC Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
The Shure PG52-LC is a high-performance cardioid dynamic microphone tuned to capture the low-end punch of a kick drum. It includes an integrated stan...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Put some kick in your kick drum.
The Shure PG52-LC is a high-performance cardioid dynamic microphone tuned to capture the low-end punch of a kick drum. It includes an integrated stand mount, 5/8"-3/8" thread adapter, and storage bag.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended
- Tuned specifically for drum applications
- Cardioid polar pattern Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Dynamic cartridge with a simple, rugged coil Handles extreme volume levels
- Neodymium magnet for high output level
- Internal shock mount
- Durable metal construction
- Integral stand mount
- Hardened steel-mesh grille
Improve the quality of your kick drum sound with the PG52-LC drum mic. Order today.
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 30Hz”13kHz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1kHz): 300 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz): -55 dBV/Pa, (1.8 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity: 25 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60Hz)
- Connector: 3-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Die-cast metal housing, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, tapered steel mesh grille; built-in locking stand adapter
- Environmental Conditions: This microphone operates over a temperature range of -20-135 F (-29-57 C) and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%
- Weight: 1.04 lb (470 g)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Shure PG52-LC Dynamic Microphone:
The PG works great for my home recording set-up on my kick drum. I use three mics to mic my drum kit - two SM57's and a PG52. They work great as a team, producing a nice clear and full sound through my recording set-up. And I feel that since it's a Shure, it's not going to break on me even if a I handle it rough. I highly recommend it.