- Product 485202
Shure SRH240 Four Pack with HP4 Headphone Amp
- Write a Review
This headphone pack gives you 4 Shure SRH240 Studio Headphone sets and a Presonus HP4 Headphone Amp at a great price.Shure SRH240 Studio Headphones ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Quality sound distribution and volume control for up to 4 headsets.
This headphone pack gives you 4 Shure SRH240 Studio Headphone sets and a Presonus HP4 Headphone Amp at a great price.
Shure SRH240 Studio Headphones
The Shure SRH240 headphones provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort. With 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the Shure headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices.
Presonus HP4 Headphone Amp
The PreSonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp features 4 headphone outputs on the front panel, each with its own volume, and 150mW of amplification per channel—extremely loud output with a low -98dB noise floor. It also allows control over control room monitors with a separate volume knob that can be muted using the Monitor Mute button. 1/3 rackspace. Accepts balanced/unbalanced inputs and outputs (1/4" TRS). Input can either be set to stereo or mono (the mono selector button on the front channel simply copies both inputs to both sides). Powered by an external wall-mounted supply.
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Type of cable: Attached straight oxygen-free copper
- Plug; Nickel-plated 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini jack
- 4 discrete headphone outputs
- Each with its own volume and 150mW of power
- Extremely loud output with low noise (-98dB noise floor)
- Allows control over control room monitors with a separate volume knob
- Control room volume can be muted using the Monitor Mute button
- 1/3 rackspace
- Balanced/unbalanced TRS I/O
- Powered by an external wall-mounted supply
SRH240 Four Pack with HP4 Headphone Amp
- Shure SRH240 Studio Headphones
- Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 105 dB/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 38Ohms
- Max. input power (1kHz): 500 mW
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Net weight: 0.4lb. (181g)
- Length of cable: 2 meters (6.56 ft.)
- Presonus HP4 Headphone Amp
- Input: TRS Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Output: TRS Balanced: 51 Ohms Impedance
- THD+Noise (Unweighted): 0.002%
- Noise Floor: -98dB
- Signal To Noise: >95dB
- Power Supply Rejection: >98dB
- Power: 16 Watts
- Panel Controls:
- Headphone Level: 1 to 12
- Monitor / Feed Output: -80dB to +10dB
- Mono Switch: Monitor / Feed Mute
- Power Supply:
- Type: Linear
- Input: 16 VAC/1000 mA (factory configured)
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.5" x 5.5" x 1.75"
- Mounting: Max Rack and Universal Rack Tray
- Chassis: Steel
- Panel: Brushed Aluminum
- Sides: Cast Aluminum