- Product 270796
Shure ULXP24/SM86 Handheld Wireless Microphone System
- Write a Review
The Shure ULXP24/SM86 is a professional quality wireless handheld microphone system that features the ULXP4 Diversity Receiver and the ULX2 Handheld ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at +1-801-501-8110.Customers Also Viewed:
The Shure ULXP24/SM86 is a professional quality wireless handheld microphone system that features the ULXP4 Diversity Receiver and the ULX2 Handheld Transmitter fitted with the SM86 Handheld Mic. ULX Standard UHF systems represent a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers. ULX Professional systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel.
ULXP4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 wireless receiver, with advanced settings and controls including lockable settings and group scan, offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals. The ULXP4 offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers.
ULX2 Handheld Transmitter
The ULX2 Handheld Transmitter has a 3-segment battery fuel gauge, Backlit LCD shows group and channel, Frequency and power settings, and Control lockout.
SM86 Vocal Microphone
The Shure SM86 is a unidirectional (cardioid) condenser vocal microphone for professional use in live performance. An extremely rugged microphone, the SM86 withstands the rigors of touring while delivering studio-quality sound. The tailored frequency response of the SM86 reproduces vocals with clarity. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. The built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise, and a two-stage pop filter reduces wind and breath "pop" noise.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- RF indicator
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged plastic chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- 8-9 Hour Battery Life
- Power: On/Off Switch, Battery
- LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low
- Three-segment Battery Power Icon
- PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads
- Group/Channel Displays
- SET Button for Saving Settings
- Adjustable Audio Gain Control
- Input Attenuation Switch-Select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output
- 4-pin Mini Connector
- Battery Cover Unscrews to Expose Battery and Gain Control
- 9V Battery Included
- Condenser cartridge for studio quality sound
- Tailored frequency response for a clear reproduction of vocals
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of touring sound
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise
- Excellent choice for stage monitors and personal monitors
- Built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Two-stage "pop" filter reduces wind and breath noise
Order today and enjoy the best in wireless.
- Transducer Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 18,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms at 1 kHz (Recommended minimum load impedance: 600 Ohms)
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -50 dBV/Pa (3.15 mV)
- (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Clipping Level: 1000 Ohm Load at 1,000 Hz: +3 dBV (1.41 V)
- Maximum SPL (at 1,000 Hz): 1000 ohm load (1% THD): 147 dB
- Self-Noise: 23 dB typical, A-weighted
- Dynamic Range (1000 ohms): 124 dB (maximum SPL to A-weighted noise level)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 71 dB at 94 dB SPL (IEC 651) (S/N ratio is difference between 94 dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self-noise A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of the output connector.
- Power: Phantom Supply Requirement: 11 to 52 Vdc, positive at both pins 2 and 3
- Current Drain: 5.2 mA
- Connector: Three-pin (XLR) professional audio
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 7.2" x 1.92" (183 x 49 mm)
- Net Weight: 9.8 oz (278 grams)
- Environmental Conditions: Operating: -18 degrees to 60 degrees C (0 degrees to 135 degrees F) (relative humidity >90%); Storage: -29 degrees to 74 degrees C (-20 degrees to 165 degrees F) (relative humidity >80%)