- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Solid State Logic Mynx 8-Channel SuperAnalogue Mixer Package
- Write a Review
- Product 581275
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mynx 8 Channel SuperAnalogue Mixer Package includes the Mynx XLogic SuperAnalogue Desktop Mini X-Rack, the X-Rack 8-Input Module (XR624), and the...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A powerful and flexibile SSL mixing and summing system.
The Mynx 8 Channel SuperAnalogue Mixer Package includes the Mynx XLogic SuperAnalogue Desktop Mini X-Rack, the X-Rack 8-Input Module (XR624), and the XLogic X-Rack Master Bus Module (XR622).
Mynx XLogic SuperAnalogue Desktop Mini X-Rack
Mynx is a simple, elegant and cost effective way to get the depth, clarity and characteristic sound of SSL SuperAnalogue processing into your recordings. The desktop mini X-Rack allows you to load your choice from the X-Rack module range into a simple two slot desktop box.
Using identical circuit design and manufacturing to SSL Duality and AWS 900+ consoles, X-Rack is a modular system that delivers the legendary SSL SuperAnalogue sound in a uniquely versatile form. There are 10 different modules (Sold Separately) in the range designed to complement your DAW and improve the results you get from the recording process.
Mynx enables you to combine different modules to create a range of recording and mixing tools; Combine the 'SuperAnalogue Mic Pre' & 'Dynamics' modules for a pristine front end recording system for vocals. Slot in the EQ and Dynamics modules for versatile and characteristic SSL channel strip processing. Add the VHD Input module to inject analog warmth or grit. Fit the Stereo Bus Compressor module for legendary 'audio glue' full-mix compression, fit a 'Master Bus' and 'Line Input' modules to create an analog monitor and foldback system for your studio. Or, add EQ and Dynamics taken directly SSL's legendary E 4000 Series recording desk; the world's most successful production console.
Mynx is a rugged metal enclosure made from 4mm thick extruded aluminum. It measures a mere 105mm x 190mm x 185mm and has two X-Rack Module capacity. Power supply to the modules is via an external supply and audio connections are made directly to the back of your selected modules.
NOTE: Mynx does not have Total Recall capability.
X-Rack 8-Input Module
The Solid State Logic X-Rack 8-Input Module is the essential module for creating a Super Analogue summing mixer. This X-Rack module is designed to provide high channel counts, such as when bringing large numbers of audio channels out of a DAW and onto an analogue mix bus. The 8-input module assures the depth and space that only summing outside of the box in the analogue domain can achieve.
XLogic X-Rack Master Bus Module
The Solid State Logic XLogic X-Rack Master Bus Module is a vital component that turns the X-Rack from a processing solution into a mixer. The Master Bus Module provides a signal path to the 2 X-Rack stereo buses for all of the other modules and offers you a compact console master section that is surprisingly sophisticated for its size.
- Eight line level inputs configured as four stereo pairs
- Mono/stereo switching for each stereo pair
- Additional insert points for inputs 1 and 2 and 3 and 4
- Independent On/Off switches for each stereo pair
- Controls the X-Rack's two internal stereo busses
- 2 pair of speaker outputs with dedicated controls for level, dim, and cut
- Master Level control & metering
- Master Insert & additional 'Insert Sum' feature
- Monitor Output Level control
- Master section external MIDI control
- Monitor Output AFL Solo
- Monitor Output Routing
- Dedicated Monitor Dim & Cut switching
- Headphone Output Section
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 4.17 x 7.32 x 7.56" (106 x 186 x 192 mm)
- Weight: 3.6 pounds/1.6kg without modules fitted
- Gain: Fixed, 0dB
- THD + Noise (+24dBu applied, 0dB gain): < 0.005% from 20Hz to 20kHz; < 0.008% at 20kHz
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz: ± 0.1dB; 150kHz: —3dB
- Noise (Input terminated with 150 Ohms): < —80dBu
- Mix Bus Performance:
- Gain: Continuously variable from —8 to 0dB
- THD + Noise (+24dBu applied, 0dB gain): < 0.005% from 20Hz to 10kHz; < 0.008% at 20kHz
Frequency Response: ±0.1dB from 20Hz to 20kHz; —3dB at 150kHz
- Equivalent Input Noise (Input terminated with 150 ohms): < —88dBu
- Record Bus Performance:
- THD + Noise (+24dBu applied, 0dB gain): < 0.005% from 20Hz to 20kHz
Frequency Response: ± 0.1dB from 20Hz to 20kHz; —3dB at 150kHz
- Equivalent Input Noise (Input terminated with 150 ohms):