- Product 182053
Solid State Logic X-Rack 8-Input Module
- Write a Review
The Solid State Logic X-Rack 8-Input Module is the essential module for creating a Super Analogue summing mixer. This X-Rack module is designed to pr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The tool you need for summing to an analog mixer.
The Solid State Logic X-Rack 8-Input Module is the essential module for creating a Super Analogue summing mixer. This X-Rack module is designed to provide high channel counts, such as when bringing large numbers of audio channels out of a DAW and onto an analogue mix bus. The 8-input module assures the depth and space that only summing outside of the box in the analogue domain can achieve.
Please note: The XR624 X-Rack 8-Input Summing module operates in conjunction with the XR622 X-Rack Master module.
- Eight line level inputs configured as four stereo pairs
- Mono/stereo switching for each stereo pair
- Additional insert points for inputs 1 and 2 and 3 and 4
- Independent On/Off switches for each stereo pair
Extend your X-Rack system's capabilities. Order today.
- Gain: Fixed, 0dB
- THD + Noise (+24dBu applied, 0dB gain): < 0.005% from 20Hz to 20kHz; < 0.008% at 20kHz
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz: ± 0.1dB; 150kHz: ”3dB
- Noise (Input terminated with 150 Ohms): < ”80dBu