- Product 484252
Sonnox ENHANCE Bundle HD / TDM Plug-Ins
- Write a Review
This ENHANCE Bundle features the HD / TDM versions of Sonnox's Inflator, Transient Modulator, and Limiter plug-ins. These three simple-to-use, yet in...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This plug-in bundle for Pro Tools users includes a transient modulator, limiter, and inflator.
This ENHANCE Bundle features the HD / TDM versions of Sonnox's Inflator, Transient Modulator, and Limiter plug-ins. These three simple-to-use, yet incredibly powerful digital signal processing plug-ins will enhance your mix and your audio editing process to give it the sound it needs to be heard above the rest. When you buy it in this bundle, you pump up your Pro Tools set and save cash too.
Sonnox Oxford Inflator Plug-In
The Inflator HD/TDM plug-in features a unique process that can provide an increase in the apparent loudness of almost any program, without obvious loss of quality or audible reduction of dynamic range, yet avoiding damaging increases in the peak level of the signal. The inflator process can also bring power, presence and warmth to program material and even provide headroom overload margin above digital maximum with a subtlety and musical character reminiscent of tube systems.
Use the Inflator plug-in to produce louder mixes than you thought possible without overloads or compression pumping, or use it to add natural warmth and character to acoustic or jazz mixes.
Sonnox Oxford Transient Modulator Plug-In
The Oxford Transient Modulator HD / TDM Plug-in is an application that allows dynamic level of signals to be modified by the transients in the program material over time. The effect is to bring transient events in the program to the front of the mix, or push them into the background, such that the attacks of instruments can be accentuated or softened depending on settings.
Sonnox Oxford Limiter Plug-In
The Oxford Limiter HD / TDM plug-in has been developed from decades of professional audio experience to provide a very high degree of quality and flexibility in loudness control and limiting functions. By employing highly accurate logarithmic sidechain processing, along with innovative, adaptive timing functionality with look ahead signal acquisition, the limiter provides exemplary performance. Whether one is seeking general transparent level control, program loudness maximization, or heavily applied artistic sound effects, the Oxford Limiter is one digital dynamical processor that gets the job done.
Unique processing in the form of the Enhance function provides the sample value limiting needed to reliably avoid overloads in digital workstation environments and allows unprecedented volume and punch to be applied beyond what is available from conventional limiting functions.
Comprehensive metering is provided which displays not only conventional peak sample value, but additionally allows the user to monitor the true validity of your mix in order to avoid the generation of damaging reconstruction overloads in the target equipment which are often invisible during production (sometimes termed 'inter sample peaks').
A further function allows you to dynamically correct for reconstruction overloads in real time, thereby achieving maximum possible modulation levels without the risks of producing janky signals often associated with compression and limiting.
The software plug-in has comprehensive dithering functionality with selectable and variable depth noise shaping ensures first-class mastering output quality in either 24-bit or 16-bit modes.
- 5-band fully parametric EQ
- Variable HF & LF filters up to 36dB/Octave
- Algorithm taken directly from the Sony OXF-R3
- Four different EQ types in one plug-in
- Fully de-cramped HF response
- A/B switches (automatable)
- Ultra low noise and distortion
- Accentuates or softens attacks and transients
- Brings instruments forwards or pushes them back in the mix
- Radically changes the dynamics of instruments
- Variable harmonic enhancement for extra punch
- Can have the effect of increasing or decreasing room ambiance
- Gives life to dull sounding recordings without the artifacts of compression
- Enhance section to increase perceived loudness
- Reconstruction meter shows 'actual' signal rather than sampled signal
- Auto compensate feature corrects recon errors without losing overall programme loudness
- Attack, release, and variable soft knee controls
- Comprehensive dither and noise shaping
Give your mix more loudness, presence, and punch with this trio of great digital signal processing plug-ins. Order now!
ENHANCE Bundle HD / TDM Plug-Ins
- System Requirements
- Pro Tools 6.0 or above (including Pro Tools 8)
- Approved Pro Tools CPU, OS and hardware configuration.
- Mac OSX 10.3 or later (Leopard supported see Digidesign for details)
- Windows XP / Vista32
- RAM 1GB minimum
- iLok key with latest drivers