- Product 484255
Sonnox Oxford EQ HD / TDM Plug-In
- Write a Review
The Sonnox Oxford EQ HD / TDM plug-in is based on the OXF-R3 EQ section, and is a fully functional 5-band application with selectable shelf settings ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
5-band EQ plug-in based on Sony's OXF-R3 EQ ready to be added to your Pro Tools set.
The Sonnox Oxford EQ HD / TDM plug-in is based on the OXF-R3 EQ section, and is a fully functional 5-band application with selectable shelf settings on LF and HF sections made for use in a Pro Tools setup. Additionally, separate variable slope low-pass and high-pass filters are provided. The EQ plug-in also features 4 different selectable EQ types that cover most of the EQ styles currently popular amongst professional users, including some legacy styles which are renowned for their artistic capability. The use of novel coefficient generation and intelligent processing design provides unparalleled performance that surpasses analog EQ in both sound quality and artistic freedom. This digital signal processing plug-in may well provide all the EQ you ever needed.
- 5-band fully parametric EQ
- Variable HF & LF filters up to 36dB/Octave
- Algorithm taken directly from the Sony OXF-R3
- Four different EQ types in one plug-in
- Fully de-cramped HF response
- A/B switches (automatable)
- Ultra low noise and distortion
Enjoy high-quality EQ and filtering with this software plug-in. Order today!
- Pro Tools 6.0 or above (including Pro Tools 8)
- Approved Pro Tools CPU, OS and hardware configuration.
- Mac OSX 10.3 or later (Leopard supported see Digidesign for details)
- Windows XP / Vista32
- RAM 1GB minimum
- iLok key with latest drivers