- Product 241580
Sonoma Wire Works RiffWorks with StealthPlug Guitar Studio Bundle
- Write a Review
Sonoma Wire Works' Riffworks and StealthPlug guitar studio bundle will have you rocking and recording the new school way. Riffworks software and the ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Sonoma Wire Works' Riffworks and StealthPlug guitar studio bundle will have you rocking and recording the new school way. Riffworks software and the StealthPlug guitar cable USB interface make recording your guitar easier and more fun.
Riffworks Guitar Recording Software
Riffworks guitar software makes recording fun and easy with an intuitive recording interface, InstantDrummer, effects, online jamming, and instant podcasting. Riffworks lets you capture ideas at the moment of inspiration. Set a tempo and start recording by strumming your guitar. Experiment with song structure using a simple riff-based workflow. Tracks are created automatically as you play. Record multiple takes or layer parts without stopping the creative flow.
RiffWorks is inspirational recording software with a familiar interface that looks like fun gear, not like a complicated DAW. It's easy, fun, and productive because the focus is on playing, not engineering. Record efficiently, stay creative, produce high-quality songs, jam online, or podcast your tunes without ever putting down your guitar. You can also add tempo-matched backups with the included InstantDrummer, Rex player, ReWire mixer, and metronome. InstantDrummer provides easy access to full-kit studio drum recording with no programming necessary. It lets you include up to 7 studio-quality effects per layer including wah, multiband distortion, modulation, delay, reverb, compression, and British-style EQ.
Rifflink online jamming
Record and collaborate with musicians from all over the world using the RiffLink interface integrated into RiffWorks. Any musician can join your session and work with you at the same time on the same song. There's even a built-in chat client. Each layer is instantly streamed to other current users as well as saved on the server for users who wish to contribute later.
Instantly podcast your songs using the free RiffCaster broadcasting service that is integrated into RiffWorks.
¢WAV (.wav) files - perfect for burning a CD, or using a third party program like iTunes to convert to mp3
¢OggVorbis (.ogg) files - a modern, free replacement for the mp3 format. Most sound player applications either have support built-in or there are plug-ins available
¢Mix to Riff - bounce multiple riffs down to one layer in a single riff
Record a complete song in bite-sized pieces (Riffs). This unique and fun way to record facilitates experimentation with song structure. Each Riff can include different backups, effects, tempos, lengths, and layers.
Automatic Track Creation & Loop Recording
A new layer is created each time you start recording as well as each time a Riff loops. Stack layers on top of each other (bass, guitar, vocals) to create a full Riff sound. Use this looping feature to quickly double up your tracks, do multiple takes, etc. Each layer has several controls for mixing and applying effects.
Includes 4 diverse, tempo-synchronized backups to accompany you while you record:
¢InstantDrummer provides great sounding drum recordings with adjustable intensity, variation, and tempo”no need for tedious drum-machine programming (8 InstantDrummer Sessions are included for free with the purchase of RiffWorks and more are available)
¢REX Player for playing tempo synchronized loop files (REX and RX2)
¢ReWire mixer for playing tempo-synchronized loop files with up to four ReWire synth applications like Propellerhead Reason and Ableton Live
¢Metronome: Can be used for lead-in, while recording, for a really simple beat, or to add extra flavor in addition to the drummer
Add RiffWork's 7 studio-quality effects to Layers, Riffs, InstantDrummer sessions, and to the Input.
Guitar Amp and Effects Plug-in Support
Amp plug-ins such as AmpliTube 2 Live from IK Multimedia (now included with RiffWorks Standard) and GearBox from Line 6, can be activated, heard, and recorded while playing your instrument through RiffWorks.
Arming the Junt feature allows you to set the tempo and start recording by simply playing your guitar or singing. Junt has a proprietary tempo detection algorithm that allows you to focus on your internal groove.
StealthPlug is the first audio interface for guitar and bass integrated into a simple, miniaturized, 1/4" jack to USB cable with full input/output processing for your PC or Mac. It's so easy to use that you will be able to plug it into your computer as you would plug into an amplifier. Be ready to rock in seconds and enter the world of software-based amp/effects modeling and recording.
StealthPlug includes the new, easy-to-use, award-winning AmpliTube 2 Live standalone and plug-in for your favorite recording software. Fully MIDI-controllable, it has 5 guitar and bass amp combinations of the most sought after gear, 11 effects, mic-modeling with 2 microphones and position controls, a built-in tuner, and more than 128 customizable user presets. Plus, the standalone version also offers the new SpeedTrainer, an integrated audio player with pitch and speed control for playing with or learning your favorite songs.
Four additional software and sound packages bundled with the StealthPlug make it one of the most affordable and complete hardware/software solution for playing, practicing, and recording on the market. First there's Tracktion 2.1 by Mackie which allows you to compose and record with a full audio/MIDI sequencer. Secondly you can fine tune your work with IK's acclaimed T-RackS 6-band mastering EQ. The third bundled item is IK's SampleTank 2 SE sound workstation and its 64 sounds which let you write and arrange your MIDI tracks. Last, but not least, you get a staggering 500MB of Sonic Reality loops with guitar, bass, and drum loops for you to use within your songs or play along with. Moreover, you will also be eligible for upgrades/crossgrades to the the full versions of the included software and the entire IK range at highly reduced prices, making the StealthPlug a great value for any guitarist or bassist.
Free AmpliTube X-Gear download
StealthPlug users can now download for free AmpliTube X-GEAR, a completely expandable guitar amp and effects modeling software system available as a plug-in and standalone version for Mac/PC. It allows mixing and matching between all the gear models from all current and future "Powered by AmpliTube" products in a single host interface; providing seamless control over every parameter directly from IK's StompIO USB floor controller and audio interface. X-GEAR gives users the ability to build the ultimate mega-rig of truly custom guitar and bass tones, live and in the studio.
To get this extra add-on, simply go to: www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea
- Song Layer: Option for full song-length recording
- Riff Gain: Master gain control for each riff
- Riff Effects: Effects chain on the Riff as a whole in addition to each layer
- Backup Effects: Complete effects chain for each backup module including
- InstantDrummer, ReWire and the REX player
- One-shot Record: Alternative to continuous looped recording mode
- Fade Automation: Continuous volume control for each layer.
- Riff Notes: A place to make remarks about recordings
- Help Tab: Instant access to documentation without leaving the application
- Mono or stereo input
- 16 to 24-bit recording
- 44.1 sample rate: for simple setup and CD burning
- 32-bit floating point internal processing
- Up to 24 recorded layers per Riff not including backups like the
- Up to 48 simultaneous recorded layers with SongLayers playing over Riffs
- Mac OS Universal Compatibility
- Mac OS Core Audio Device Compatibility: RiffWorks Standard supports most Core Audio devices
- Windows XP ASIO Device Compatibility: RiffWorks Standard supports most ASIO devices
- 9' (2.5m) length cable with integrated audio interface
- 1/4" jack connector MONO IN
- 1/8" mini-jack Headphone stereo out (suitable also for Amp/Powered Speaker out)
- USB 1.0/2.0 connector
- Activity LED
- Volume UP/DOWN buttons
- USB bus powered
- 16 bit A/D -D/A converter
- 44KHz/48KHz Sampling Frequency
- Ultra-low latency ASIO and Core Audio Drivers
- Hi-Z direct Guitar and Bass-IN (suitable for any instrument with line out also)
- AmpliTube 2 Live standalone, guitar and bass amp and effects with SpeedTrainer (Only available with the StealthPlug)
- AmpliTube 2 Live plug-in, guitar and bass amp and effects for VST, RTAS, AU (Only available with the StealthPlug)
- Mackie Tracktion 2.1 Audio/MIDI Sequencer
- SampleTank 2 SE with 64 Sounds Included for VST
- T-RackS EQ 6-Band Mastering EQ for VST
- 500MB of Sonic Reality's Loops of Guitar, Bass and Drum Grooves
- 5 modules including: Tuner, Stomp, Amp, Cabinet and Rack effects
- Double rig with 8 series/parallel configurations
- 1 new Amp and Cabinet
- Custom amp building (thanks to newly available separate Amp Pre, EQ and Power Section now available) for 192 different amp combinations
- More controls like Ambience in the cabinet module and advanced Automation
- Possibility to integrate AmpliTube 2 Live with other "powered by AmpliTube" software applications into a single interface with full mixing and matching between the included gear models
- Seamless integration with StompIO advanced USB floor controller and audio interface for using your computer live
- Automatically recognizes previous AmpliTube 2 Live installation, as well as other "Powered by AmpliTube" software installed on your computer, giving immediate access to all of the gear models and new features within the new interface
- Riffworks standard system requirements:
- PIII 1GHz (P4 or equivalent 1.8GHz recommended)
- ASIO driver capable audio interface (Recommended Hardware List)
- Win XP
- G4 1.33GHz (Intel CoreDuo or G5 1.8GHz recommended)
- Core Audio input device - some don't have one built-in eg. MacMini (Recommended Hardware List)
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later, including Universal
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1GB of disk space free for installation
- 5 GB of disk space free for recording
- Activation, RiffCaster & RiffLink require an internet connection
- System Requirements:
- Power PC based Macintosh
- Minimum: 866MHz Power Macintosh G4, with 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later. One free USB port.
- Intel-based Macintosh
- Minimum: 1.5 GHz Intel Core Solo processor
- 512MB of RAM
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- One free USB port
- Minimum: Pentium III 1GHz/Athlon XP 1.33GHz
- 256MB of RAM
- Windows XP
- One free USB port
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
But new laptop and this bundle. Features are very intriquing and was excited to put it to use. Unfortunately new laptop runs Vista 64 which is not compatible with the StealthPlug or software.First Sonoma tech support was helpfull, butIK MultiMedia makers of the StealthPlug and Amplitube (whuch I believe are good products) are spoiled by their complete lack of Tech/customer support. It is not their fault that I have an incompatible new operating system but their complete lack of response to a customer seeking help is not acceptable customer service.