- Product J14364
Sony C800G PAC Microphone System with Power Supply
- Write a Review
The Sony C800G microphone is regarded as one of the finest microphones in the world. Excellent for vocal recording in studios and film post-productio...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Top-quality studio tube condenser.
The Sony C800G microphone is regarded as one of the finest microphones in the world. Excellent for vocal recording in studios and film post-production houses, Sony's C-800G Studio Tube Condenser Microphone is designed for the highest possible sound reproduction quality. The C-800G features a high-quality dual large diaphragm for true reproduction of vocal qualities, vacuum tube warm sound quality through a 6AU6 vacuum tube, a unique Peltier-based cooling system to achieve optimum tube operating temperature, and an electronically selectable pick-up pattern (Omni/Uni) for various recording applications. The package includes a power supply (AC-MC800G) and all the necessary accessories.
- Designed for the highest possible sound reproduction quality
- Suitable for vocal recording in studios and film post production houses
- High sensitivity of -33dB/Pa
- Low noise and low distortion due to built-in cooling system
- Large diaphragm capsule
- Electronically selectable directivity, either omni- directional or cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 18kHz
- Max SPL: 140dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 76dB (Uni), 73dB (Omni)
- Dynamic range: 113dB
- Pattern and type
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Primary: Studio
- Secondary: Not applicable
- Other: Not applicable
- (LxWxD): 7-5/8" x 7-1/4" x 9-3/8"
- Weight: Not available
- Case: Wooden box
- Clip: Not applicable
- Sony C800G microphone
- AC-MC800G power supply
- Cradle suspension shock mount
- Multi-pin cable
- Power cord
Order soon and enjoy the pinnacle of vocal microphones in your studio.