- Product 636002
Sony SRPX100 12-Channel Stereo Mixer
- Write a Review
The Sony SRPX100 is a multipurpose mixer designed to provide high-quality mixing capabilities for business meetings, boardrooms, classrooms, and hous...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Simple, flexible, and high quality.
The Sony SRPX100 is a multipurpose mixer designed to provide high-quality mixing capabilities for business meetings, boardrooms, classrooms, and houses of worship. Housed in a compact 1U rackmount body, the Sony SRPX100 rack mixer includes 6 mono and 3 stereo line input channels with flexible routing to master, sub, and record outputs. Master L and R outputs switchable to mono outputs. A channel 9 supports output to send preamplified mic signals out of the mixer and into a separate loudspeaker system. L/R Rec output carries all inputs (except channel 9 to avoid feedback). 2 mono sub outputs. The 12-channel mixer has a unique Separate switch that separates the mic and line signals, directing mic inputs to sub outputs only, and line inputs to master outputs only.
- Compact 1U size rackmount body
- 6 mono and 3 stereo line input channels
- Flexible routing to master, sub and record outputs
- Master L and R outputs switchable to mono
- A channel 9 supports output of preamplified mic signals to a separate loudspeaker system
- L/R Rec output carries all inputs (except channel 9 to avoid feedback)
- 2 mono sub outputs
Sony design and quality for an affordable price. Order today.
SRPX100 12-Channel Stereo Mixer
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20 kHz, +0.5/-1.0 dB
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.01% Mono In to Master Out @1 kHz with -44 dBu input. Less than 0.005% Stereo In to Master Out @1 kHz with -10dBu input
- Differential input noise: Less than -126 dBu, IHF-A, 150 ohm terminated
- Residual noise: Less than -83 dBu, Master Volume 0 position
- Crosstalk: Less than -70 dB, 1 kHz, between L and R outputs. Less than -80 dB, 1kHz, between channels. More than 90 dB, Channel volume attenuation
- Signal indicator: Green LED indicator illuminates at -20 dB of reference level
- Power requirements: 120/230V switchable
- Power consumption: 19W
- Dimensions: 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 7"D
- Weight: 5 lbs. 12 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
High quality piece of gear. I used this mixer with a DAT recorder in order to record orchestras and string quartets. It is very reliable, low noise, and very simple to manage. The only negative side is the price...a little bit too much for it...could be a few bucks cheaper. Other than that, really good quality equipment.