More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J12449 000001000 J12449000001000
Sound Radix 32 Lives
- Write a Review
32 Lives is a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter, and is compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio-Units host applications.In July 2013, ...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter.
32 Lives is a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter, and is compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio-Units host applications.
In July 2013, Apple introduced Logic Pro X, the next-generation version of its professional audio software, bringing many new features and improvement, and updated user interface. Moving forward with new technologies, the new Logic Pro X is a modern, 64-bit only application, which means that older 32-bit plug-ins will no longer work in Logic Pro X. Previous projects that were created in Logic 9 or earlier that include 32-bit only plug-ins cannot be opened fully in Logic Pro X.
Enter 32 Lives
32 Lives is a new application, capable of generating 64-bit Audio Units versions of your loved and hard-earned 32-bit legacy plug-ins, helping you to cross-over to the new Logic Pro X smoothly and transparently. Older Logic Pro sessions will completely load into Logic Pro X, including all presets, parameters and automation. No special re-wiring or routing is required. All your 32-bit only plug-ins will again re-appear in the plug-ins menu as they always were.
- Creates 64-bit adapter plug-ins for your 32-bit only Audio Units plug-ins
- Transparently loads your legacy TC PowerCore, Abbey Road, URS and other plug-ins into Logic Pro X and other 64-bit Audio Units compatible DAW's
- Fully compatible with older sessions, loads all presets, parameters and automation
- Ultra-low latency and high CPU efficiency
- GUI workflow is transparent and doesn't require additional clicks and windows
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Mainstage 3, Final Cut Pro X, Garageband X, Live 9, Digital Performer 8, Studio One 2, Audition CC, and Tracktion 4
- Now compatible with Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and later (OS X Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks)
Convert your AU plug-ins to 64-bit for Logic and more. Order today!