- Product 486311
Soundcraft Notepad 124FX / APS12 PA Package
- Write a Review
Includes the Soundcraft Notepad 124 mixer; 2 Harbinger 12" APS12 powered PA speakers; 2 Audio-Technica M4000S hand-held dynamic mics; 2 TRS cables; 2...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All-in-one PA with effects for small acoustic/electric bands.
Includes the Soundcraft Notepad 124 mixer; 2 Harbinger 12" APS12 powered PA speakers; 2 Audio-Technica M4000S hand-held dynamic mics; 2 TRS cables; 2 XLR cables; and 2 standard speaker stands.
Soundcraft Notepad 124FX:
The Soundcraft Notepad 124FX mixer boasts Soundcraft audio performance with the acclaimed GB30 mic preamp and EQ technology in a highly compact and solid chassis.
The 124 FX has 4 mono mic/line inputs. It also boasts 4 stereo line inputs, and suits a very wide range of applications where simple yet high-quality mixing is required, such as in home recording, small band/cabaret PA systems, AV presentation systems, small broadcast edit suites, educational environments and general contracting.
The Notepad 124FX also has an integral digital effects processor which has a feed from every input and over 100 effects, including a pink noise and test setting. The FX control can also be used to set delay tap tempo, a feature not found in many mixers in this class.
Other highly-desirable functions include a high-pass filter on the mono inputs, a 60mm fader for the mix output selectable sensitivity of +4dBu or -10dBV on each stereo input (Notepad 124 models only) and multi-segment led metering on the mix output along with a headphone monitoring output.
Harbinger APS12 Powered PA Speaker
The 150W Harbinger APS12 is a 12", 2-way, powered PA speaker system with full-range response that makes it ideal for vocals and acoustic performances. The Harbinger APS12 is equipped with a 12" woofer with a 1-3/8" compression driver, 3-channel mic/line mixer, 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections, 1 dual RCA/single XLR line input for playback devices, and much more.
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provide you with years of trouble-free use.
Livewire TRS-TRS balanced cable:
Balanced (TRS) 1/4" phone to same. Professional interconnect. Nickel finish.
For serious-minded musicians, Live Wire cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.
Your cable is your sound. Superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Sturdy construction enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable:
Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand:
The Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand adjusts from 42" to 71" in height, accepts 1-3/8" diameter sockets, and can hold up to 110 lb. Its aluminum construction reduces stand weight for easy transport, and its molded plastic leg housing with ergonomic knob is extremely durable.
- Analog mixer
- 4 mic inputs with GB30 mic preamps:
- 4 stereo line channels for keyboards, MP3 player, etc.
- Switchable +4dBu/-10dBV on stereo inputs
- Classic sounding Soundcraft GB30 3-band British EQ
- 100Hz high-pass filter on each mic input
- Over 100 powerful built-in digital effects
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 1 Aux/FX Sends
- 1 Return
- L/R main Bus Outs
- 2-way, full-range powered speaker with 12" woofer and a 1-3/8" compression driver
- 150W RMS, convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 3-channel mic/line mixer
- 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections
- 1 dual RCA/Single XLR line input for playback devices such as MP3, CD players, and more
- 5-band graphic EQ
- Individual balanced and unbalanced line outputs for connecting other powered speakers
- Built-in stand mount
- LED clip Indicator
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
- 42" to 71" height
- 110 lb. capacity
- Lightweight rugged, aluminum
- Use with 1-3/8" sockets
Order this affordable system and start gigging.
- Frequency Response Mic / Line Input to any Output: +1/-1.5dB, 20Hz “ 20kHz
- T.H.D. Mic Sensitivity -30dBu, +10dBu @ Mix output: < 0.005% @ 1kHz
- Mic Input E.I.N. (maximum gain): -128.5dBm (150 ohm source)
- Aux, Mix and Masters (@ 0dB, at unity) < -85dBu
- Crosstalk (@ 1kHz)
- Channel Faders: > 87dB
- Master Faders: > 100dB
- CMRR (@ 1kHz) Master Faders: > 90dB
- High Pass Filter: 100Hz @ 12dB/Octave
- HF: 12kHz, ±15dB,
- MF: 1kHz, ±15dB
- LF: 80Hz, ±15dB
- Q: 0.7
- Power Consumption: Less than 40W
- Operating Conditions Temperature Range: 5C to 40C
- Input & Output Levels
- Mic Input: +10dBu max.
- Line Input: +22dBu max.
- Stereo Input: +20dBu max.
- Mix Output: +25dBu max.
- Headphones (@32 ohm): 300mW
- Input & Output Impedances
- Mic Input: 2k ohm
- Line Input: 18k ohm
- Stereo Input: 20k ohm
- Outputs: 150 ohm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 242mm (9-1/2") 45mm (1-13/16") 220mm (8-11/16")
- Weight: 3.5 lb. (1.6 kg)
- Frequency response (-3dB): 45Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 40Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL Long-term@1m: 97dB
- Max SPL Peak@1m: 119dB
- Crossover: 18dBemail@example.comHz (passive)
- Input Type: 2 bal. XLR & bal. 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 3k ohm
- Input Sensitivity: -46dBu
- Input Type: bal. XLR/bal. RCA
- Input Impedance: 10k ohm
- Input Sensitivity: -26dBu
- Type: 5-band Graphic Equalizer
- Frequency: 250Hz/750Hz/2kHz/6kHz/12kHz
- Equalize Range: ±12dB
- Rated Output Power: 135W
- Max Output Power: 150W
- Power Supply: 110V/120V 50/60Hz
- Max Power Consumption: 207VA
- Rated THD: <0.5%(20Hz-20kHz)
Frequency response: +1/-2dB (20Hz-20kHz)
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: Class A/B
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 25-13/16"x 16-13/16"x 13"
- Weight 35.9 lb.
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz-12kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 ohm
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7") length, 56.3mm (2-1/4") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easy To Use
- Home Studio
Comments about Soundcraft Notepad 124FX / APS12 PA Package:
Good system, easy to use. My system is used for vox and playback for band rehearsal, it has good punch and is verry clear. If using in stero it will sound unbalanced at low volume but if u run each cab hard( Untill it peaks then turn it back a hair) that is the sweet spot and they will balance out.
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about Soundcraft Notepad 124FX / APS12 PA Package:
I bought this package on a recommendation from a Musicians Friend sales rep.
This is a very nice deal for the money.
The only thing I don't like as much is the mixer.
It's all right for a monitor mixer, but not for the main mix.
I use our own mixer for the Mains.
However, the powered 12" speakers have plenty of volume for the smaller venues we play.
It's nice to have the option of just using the speakers without the mixer for background music at home as well.
By the way,
The folks at Musicians Friend have always been very helpful to me.