- Product H97856
Soundtoys Decapitator TDM V4
- Write a Review
The Decapitator TDM plug-in by SoundToys elevates the phenomenon of analog saturation to an art! Nothing beats the way that bold and cohesive saturat...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Analog saturation emulation plug-in effect for TDM systems.
The Decapitator TDM plug-in by SoundToys elevates the phenomenon of analog saturation to an art! Nothing beats the way that bold and cohesive saturation brings a mix together. That's why engineers everywhere are always on the lookout for the perfect saturation emulator. SoundToys created Decapitator by tracking and emulating the real dynamics of vintage gear - no static convolution here. That's why Decapitator Native lets you add anything from subtle odd harmonics to glowing even harmonics to your sound. Select from five different saturation modes and add spice to your bass, turn up the heat on your guitars and vocals, and beef up your kick drums. And when you want to unleash pure brutality, just punch in the Punishment button.
- This version optimized for Pro Tools TDM systems
- Analog saturation emulator
- 5 different emulation modes
- Saturation emulations use continuous dynamic modeling - no static convolution!
- Mix control lets you blend in unaffected signal for extra clarity
- Available in RTAS, AU, and VST formats
Just a subtle amount adds character, or max it out for true sound punishment.
Decapitator TDM V4
- Requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Windows XP/Vista/7 (Pro Tools users see Avid system requirements) and have an open USB port for an iLok hardware key.
Compatible with Pro Tools LE, M-Powered, HD Accel, Digital Performer, Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar and Live.