- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stager Microphones SR-1A Alnico Ribbon Microphone
- Write a Review
- #L00703 000000000 L00703000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Stager SR-1A is a forward-thinking ribbon microphone with vintage looks and modern appeal. This mammoth ribbon mic has some of the biggest,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Stager SR-1A is a forward-thinking ribbon microphone with vintage looks and modern appeal. This mammoth ribbon mic has some of the biggest, truest bottom-end you could hope to hear from a ribbon mic.
The SR-1A houses massive Alnico-V magnets around a long ribbon in a precision metal housing. The output transformer, also made by Stager Microphones, is a new toroidal design that's responsible for the deep bass and open, lulling top-end. The Stager SR-1A ships in a handmade life-preserving wood box, which holds the microphone in an upright position.
- Dual Alnico-V horseshoe magnets
- Toroidal Transformer designed and made by Stager Microphones
- Purely Passive Design
- 1.8-micron ribbon thickness
- Ribbon Dimensions - 2" X 0.2"
- Laser cut pole pieces
- Precision machined aluminum, brass and steel construction
- Weight - 5lb
- Custom colors available
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear