- Product 800093
Stanton Final Scratch V1.1 for Mac and PC
- Write a Review
Use turntables and vinyl records to control digital audio files with the extremely enhanced interface built into Final Scratch.A huge number of impro...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Purchase includes FREE upgrade to Version 1.5!
Use turntables and vinyl records to control digital audio files with the extremely enhanced interface built into Final Scratch.A huge number of improvements make the original Final Scratch look like a beta program. Powered by Traktor FS with even more powerful control over your digital music files. Hardware control and software performance are fused into a radical new entity. FS v1.1 provides a much higher level of performance and flexibility for DJs looking to mix their digital files with hands-on, vinyl-style techniques. Optional FS CD Adapter Kit (sold separately) enables use of any CD player as a controller. Runs on Mac OS X (10.2.3) and PC/Linux.
- FS CD Adapter Kit enables use of any CD player as controller
- Plays MP3, WAV, AIFF, and audio CD files
- Mix between FS and analog records or CDs
- Play audio CDs from your computer's CD-ROM drive
- What's new with Version 1.1?
- Assign the same file to both decks simultaneously
- Dual color waveform indicates peaks and density of sound
- Track mixing and track organization integrated in one application
- Dynamic playlist (automatically saves all played tracks in a playlist)
- Integrated BPM detection
- Play counter and play time information for each track
- Pitch readout showing current speed of time code record
- Enhanced sound quality with the support of Traktor FS audio engine
- De-emphasis Modeling for authentic scratching sounds
- Automatic gain adjustment (plays all files at same volume)
- Time code release function (continues to play at same pitch without time code)
- Single controller mode (control both software decks with a single turntable or CD player)
- Improved search function (search 10,000 tracks within seconds)
- Shows waveform in real-time for audio-CD's
- Variable font size
- Adjustable output level
- User customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Plays 2 tracks from one CD simultaneously
- New features on Mac version only:
- Import iTunes library and playlists
- Preview deck (preview a track using the built-in soundcard)
- Full drag & drop capabilities
- Supports multiple CD-ROM drives and hard disks connected to the computer
Final Scratch V1.1 for Mac and PC
- Scratch Amp - Proprietary sound card, includes 2 phono inputs, 2 phono outputs, 2 line outputs and 2 USB ports. Includes power supply.
3 FS Records - Included records are standard
Software - Final Scratch v1.1 for MAC OS X (10.2.3) and PC/Linux. Both versions in the same box. All Cables - 4 RCA cables and 1 USB cable
Minimum: MAC OS X (10.2.3), G3 500 Mhz or G4 400 Mhz, 256 MB RAM
Recommended: MAC OS (10.2.3), G4 733 MHz, 512 MB RAM
Minimum: Intel Pentium III 500 MHz, 128 MB RAM, 200 MB free space on the hard disk, USB Port, Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Recommended: Intel Pentium III processor, 700 MHz clock rate or higher, 256 MB RAM, USB Port, Windows XP
Hardware Requirements (not included):
Any standard DJ mixer and 2 turntables.
Runs on standard PCs, operating on Linux OS (all needed software included)
ITunes is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc. C 2003 Stanton Magnetics, Inc. All rights reserved. Final Scratch and the Final Scratch logo are the trademarks of N2IT Holding B.V. Registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Licensed Exclusively to Stanton Magnetics, Inc.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Don't bother with the headache of dealing with Stanton and Native Instruments. their product is mediocre. wait for the Scratch LIVE system to be released in April 2004. MUCH higher quality and brought to you buy much more reputible companies.