- Product 708000
Steinberg PLEX Restructuring VST Synthesizer
- Write a Review
PLEX is a powerful sound restructuring VST synthesizer based on a novel synthesizing process that offers stunning possibilities in sound manipulation...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Creative soft synth method puts you in control.
PLEX is a powerful sound restructuring VST synthesizer based on a novel synthesizing process that offers stunning possibilities in sound manipulation. A unique audio analysis technique splits sound into 4 components: lower spectrum, higher spectrum, filter characteristics, and amplitude envelope. Once separated, each component of the sound can be mixed, matched, and combined with elements from any other sound. Developed by Palm Productions GmbH legend and Tangerine Dream associate Wolfgang Palm.
- Unique synthesis approach by PPG legend Wolfgang Palm
- Real-time swapping between components of 33 sound sources
- 97 special pre-analyzed sound sources included
- 3 ADSRs, 3 synchronizable LFOs, global pitch LFO Modulation section with Stereo Delay and Flanger effects
- Up to 64 voices, 300 presets included
Surprisingly simple with great sounds, PLEX is just what you need to break away from a color-by-numbers synth approach. Order today.
PLEX Restructuring VST Synthesizer
- PC Requirements: Processor—Pentium III, Athlon 600MHz; RAM—180MB; Operating System—Windows 2000/XP; Host Application—Cubase VST 5.0 or higher, Cubase SX/SL, Nuendo, or other VST 2.0 compatible program; Other—PC configured according to the specifications of the host application
- Mac Requirements: Processor—Power Macintosh G4 400MHz; RAM—180MB; Operating System—OS 9.x, OS X.2; Host Application—Cubase VST 5.0 or higher, Cubase SX/SL, Nuendo, or other VST 2.0 compatible host application